Are millennials aging slower than Gen Z?

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
A lot of yall older millennials be thinking anyone born after 1989 is Gen Z. A 29 year old is still a millennial. Someone who’s 26 born in 98 had pretty much the same childhood as someone like me born in late 93. We had the same gadgets and experiences on the internet. They just had access to certain things at a younger age.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
There is a whole trend of this on TikTok. I have seen a handful and they all looked old as hell.

:russ:

Here is another:

She's 20 y/o :heh:

It’s the weight in this case.

This is why the old folks shamed you if you were fat.

Her face doesn’t look old, per sè; it’s all the fat on her face and her frame.

Salad for dinner FTW :whew:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 38 and I've been told several times that I look at I'm in my late 20s. That'll probably change soon now that the grey hairs are started to pop up lol

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Y’all tried to shyt on Gen Z by posting that 29 y/o without realizing that 29 is a millennial :dead:

Stop thinking an entire generation of human beings can qualify as the “special potato” generation. Y’all almost always make yourselves look like idiots when y’all do

Daps

Obviously that's just one random article and opinions vary, but this does seem to be something a lot of people are saying.

If it's true I think it's basically the reason I bolded :russ: we go outside less than previous generations but don't smoke/vape/pop pills as much as Gen Z so in terms of aging it's the best of both worlds :russ:
Agreed.

Watching Love is Blind with the wifey and the younger contestants in their early/mid 20s could easily pass as mid 30s. They don't look "bad", but just....older. More makeup on the women and the guys just have older faces (?).

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
I was born in 97 idk if I’m a millennial or gen z but yeah the article is kind of true. I have a younger brother that everybody says looks older than me. I think it’s the phones/tech. The blue light coming off phones is aging kids