Are millennials aging slower than Gen Z?

he_is_I

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh/Cincinnati
I'll be 37 this year and a woman my age as well as a 22 yr old at my job were completely shocked when I told them. They thought I was mid 20s. I have a full beard and everything.

Daps
This is really it. It’s the presentation.

I’m actually surprised at how many ppl rock sweats and crocs and shyt.

I was raised to never wear athletic wear outside the gym, especially not kicks. If it wasn’t heels it was cute flats with jeans and a cute top.

Folks just look frumpy nowadays. Fashion was life. Ionno wtf is going on.

I said it before, but this is the easiest time. Competition is not high. Work out, dress nicely and don’t be an a$$hole and people are amazed lol
My wife is so frustrated with my daughter’s sense of fashion. Baggy jeans, flannel shirts, oversized t-shirts, cargos, and sneakers only. And it’s only that because we refuse to let her leave the house with biker shorts, sweats and crocs on. I’m happy the hoodie phase is finally starting to go away too.

Thank goodness she obsesses over her hair or else she’d look like a hobo with fashion sense.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I'm convinced millennials are probably the most hip and laid back generation period.

• We have a balance of social media life and regular off the internet life
  • We enjoy the little things and make the most of what we have
  • 30 going on 20
  • Into video games than the youngins
  • Try to value our self worth for the most part (taking care of ourselves)
  • More incline to what's hip
This is why gen z brehs be in their feelings because most of them are so lost to the sauce it's not even funny.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
My wife is so frustrated with my daughter’s sense of fashion. Baggy jeans, flannel shirts, oversized t-shirts, cargos, and sneakers only. And it’s only that because we refuse to let her leave the house with biker shorts, sweats and crocs on. I’m happy the hoodie phase is finally starting to go away too.

Thank goodness she obsesses over her hair or else she’d look like a hobo with fashion sense.
Yea the HS girls in my family lean more casual as well —but they are on top of their (natural) hair styles. It’s kinda good because it keeps bad attention at a minimum, but we getting into the cute/girlie/beauty stuff before they leave for college.

As long as they present well and know how to maneuver around the bad guys, they can snag a winner while in school 🤞🏾

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yea the HS girls in my family lean more casual as well —but they are on top of their (natural) hair styles. It’s kinda good because it keeps bad attention at a minimum, but we getting into the cute/girlie/beauty stuff before they leave for college.

As long as they present well and know how to maneuver around the bad guys, they can snag a winner while in school 🤞🏾
You wear a hoodie and jogging pants to work office 10 years ago
U getting send home

During lunch time I see all the young people looking bummy
The men and the women

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yea. It was a literal fashion show when I was younger lol
My first office job after uni…chicks used to come to work showing cleavage /high heels
Perfume to the max etc :dead:

Hooks up and people dating
Work outings
2010 was a wild era :whew: