Are the Majority of Movie Theaters doing the assigned seating BS?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am conflicted with this, in one sense, you can be late and not have to stare up at the screen and hurt your neck/get a bad viewing experience. in the other sense its always a confrontation over this shyt and its annoying.

Sylar

Pro
Daps
I buy my tickets online so i make sure I pick a spot where I can see comfortably and not have to tilt my head up. If a motherfukker is in my seat im telling them to get the fukk up!
Dusty nikkas mad they cant steal people's seats instead of booking a ticket early :ufdup:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The only negative I see about assigned seating is when you want to watch a movie the same day. You'll never get good seating in my area doing this.

Movies were a spur-of-the-moment kind of activity most of my life. Usually tacked after whatever outside activity I'm doing. Go there 30-60mins before showing and you're guaranteed great seats unless its opening weekend for a major blockbuster. Took an adjustment period when it became available by me. Now I can't go without it, although I go to the movies much less often these days. Maybe the absence of sporadic movie-going plays a part. :manny:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:mindblown: it's on the ticket stub breh....but on another note that must've been the same problem with people tonight. I went to see Superfly and this lady a couple seats down was in the wrong seat. She must've lost her stub or something because she went all the way to the other side of the theatre like 3 rows up. Then there was another couple in the wrong seats and their seats ended up like rows further up.

I want know how these peoples minds work. It's stupefying at times.
These nikkas borderline retarded.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Those recliners are extremely comfortable, and the leg room :ohlawd:

It's worth assigned seats especially when it's packed and they seat you next to a IG thot...hit her with the "you can hold my hand if you get scared"...:myman:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Those recliners are extremely comfortable, and the leg room :ohlawd:

It's worth assigned seats especially when it's packed and they seat you next to a IG thot...hit her with the "you can hold my hand if you get scared"...:myman:
You living in the 1950s or some shyt like that?