Are You OK Coli Brehs & Brehettes?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
giphy.gif
One of my most used gifs but only for funny stuff, you aight?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
fukk yea:childplease: Unless some shyt go left, i'm about to get into I.T. getting paid real well.

I met someone who I actually think I would like to date:letyasoulglow:AND she goes to the gym:russ:She a decent number of years younger than me, but :yeshrug:

We both could be low baggage and fukk, moving into the next phase of my life.

I've got fukking ABS, and size. I hate cardio, but balling every day, every weekend, and skating, has let me gain a bunch of definition and I don't even "work out" yet.

Let these checks be right with the new job( I gotta fight for a good rate when the interview comes up), I could be out of debt sooner (had setbacks) AND be driving a clean

2016 whip, while saving for a new home, and possibly deal with a breezy who is pretty and seems to be into me. Let me throw these older clothes out and update

my shyt soon.

I have zero reason not to win.:yeshrug:I'm optimistic as fukk.
Keep us up to date breh, we see you!!

:salute:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh :mjcry:

Bills piling up and I ain't got it. Fam always telling me that I could've been a doctor and I fukked up and I'm scared I'm a prove em right.

One of yall scamming nikkas need to pm me and put me up on game cuz a nikka out of options. :wow:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:Soon, breh. I'm about to go out like a blaze for Summer 2017 for real. If all goes well, I should be caking, cupcaking with the first woman to interest me in over a year,
and building toward a career right in time for age 30:ahh:

I'm happy for you bruh :salute: blessing on blessing on blessing . .i think thas how the big sean lyric go :huh: