Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Top of the morning to ya laddy's :russ:

I'm doing great, and its gonna be a great week ....:lolbron:

Yall catch the O.J trail, I mean the Mayweather-Mcgregor fight

Sorry Flyodian slip :mjgrin:

MONEY MONEY TEAM :blessed:

Schmoking that #ConnorPack :smoker::devil:

fukk the otherside ....#ConnorWorld some p*ssyhole :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
shyt, i'm good for da most part bruh...
zw62GZl.gif

...how you hold'n up?​

momma

All Star
Daps
Feel like I'm ready for more hard work and challenge, don't know if that's a good or bad thing

Shed some weight this summer doing 600-calorie high intensity cardio everyday or playing ball

Learning more about myself and finding things I like to do

Fulfilled some important personal goals

And most of all, have been seeking a better relationship with God and clearing my head and my heart through Islam and calming my anxieties

All in all I just feel ready. It was a very emotionally chaotic year for the first half, where fear of the future and relationship stuff and whatnot wore me out. I still feel lost in some ways, like the uncertainty of the future and probable lack of preparation for it on my end still gets me every day. Still can't shake the feeling sometimes that I'm wasting things, and running out of time for some things, and the thought of death terrifies me all the time. But these are things I'm going to have to confront head on, and like I said, I'm ready for the grime

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Managed to secure a one week holiday from work. Apart from pre flight jitters and my usual anxiety towards the journey from one place to the next. I'm OK and should be even better when I touch down, pack my bags away, take a shyt and drink my first beer.

Books. Beer. Weed. Sleep. :ahh: I'm good. Hope the rest of y'all are too.

Daps
My life is spiraling out of control but I'm gonna smoke a bag of loud tomorrow ,!marathon Thrones then worry about this shyt on Monday.

Real shyt :wow:

Was saying the same thing today.

Aside from my student loans, and little shyt here and there im aiight

:mjcry: Them loans be killing me brehs, bout to get forbearance again and pray I make a come up next year while paying off interest