Aries Spears Puts Bedwench In Her Place

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: This video is more proof of what I've been saying all along: Black women dikk-ride white men. Here you have a young, fit, exceptionally attractive black woman with a regular white guy. That same woman would never date the black equivalent to that white man. And for all the black males who say shyt like, "oh it's because he is financing her"-- Bull shyt. I see this shyt with my own eyes (I live on the west coast), black woman are sprung on white boys regardless of the situation.

A white male 5 who works at Mcdonalds can pull at black 8-9, you couldn't even imagine the level a black male has to be to pull an 8-10 black woman. Hell, a black male would have to be an 8 to pull a 5 consistently.

The black woman even ADMITS in the video that black women jock white men. She even said out of her own mouth that white men know they can get a bad one. This is the first video I've ever seen where the black woman openly admits to it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
81sqoh.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: This video is more proof of what I've been saying all along: Black women dikk-ride white men. Here you have a young, fit, exceptionally attractive black woman with a regular white guy. That same woman would never date the black equivalent to that white man. And for all the black males who say shyt like, "oh it's because he is financing her"-- Bull shyt. I see this shyt with my own eyes (I live on the west coast), black woman are sprung on white boys regardless of the situation.

A white male 5 who works at Mcdonalds can pull at black 8-9, you couldn't even imagine the level a black male has to be to pull an 8-10 black woman. Hell, a black male would have to be an 8 to pull a 5 consistently.

The black woman even ADMITS in the video that black women jock white men. She even said out of her own mouth that white men know they can get a bad one. This is the first video I've ever seen where the black woman openly admits to it.

Im not saying youre wrong and im not sure about who you hang with:patrice:, but I personally know Walmart and warehouse brehs knocking down bad black/white broads. I've had a few bad broads coming after me when I was working at Walmart

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Then why do hood nikkas get bad bytches?

I'm not saying y'all wrong, but it's broke black men out there living with they momma and knocking down shorties

Naw...I don't believe it. Coli told me only ordinary cacs can pull bad Black bytches. They never seen some bum Black nikka fukking a Black baddie. You lie.