Aries Spears Puts Bedwench In Her Place

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whites are swine made into flesh, code injected into Gods simulation as a counter measure to apotheosis. they are the biological equivalent to being penetrated by the 2020 mosquito so your naive ass can swallow nobu and return to your fancy house in virginia with no ability to refinance the heart pounding debt, pigpen p*ssy not usda approved

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Pocahontas syndrome

At the same time women that work nice jobs love when brehs can list off different names for drugs. They hold us to different standards. nikkas are seen as a thrill. Seen women say they may as well get a white man if they want a well put together man

Tgis is very true. Black men gotta be extroverted entertainers with fast money.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well thecolis idol Kevin Samuels did say to get a high value man if your a baddie. Who has more value than the white man in the heart of white supremacy. This is why you shouldnt champion black men who trumpet white supremacist rhetoric.

with that said,this isnt something I see much in real life. I strongly suggest you leave that c00n capital that you currently reside in. We wish bedwenches and bedbucks the best of luck#RenderUntoCeasar:respect:

Daps
:mjlol:Are you feminine and fit like the girl in the video? Or are they the "thick" pretty girls with tattoos that nikkas usually pull?
This is the same thing I wonder. It's easy to pull if all you go for is thick (fat) women.

I think every race of men (except white men) go through different and harder standards when it comes to dating, but black men really do have it the hardest. That's probably why so many brehs have their standards in the dirt.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol:But they hood hoes though bruh, they not as bad as the bytch in the video. They not feminine, fit and friendly.

Yea ok. Some of the dustiest, ain't shyt nikkas I know got some of the finest, about their career Black women on their body list.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps

:mjlol: This video is more proof of what I've been saying all along: Black women dikk-ride white men. Here you have a young, fit, exceptionally attractive black woman with a regular white guy. That same woman would never date the black equivalent to that white man. And for all the black males who say shyt like, "oh it's because he is financing her"-- Bull shyt. I see this shyt with my own eyes (I live on the west coast), black woman are sprung on white boys regardless of the situation.

A white male 5 who works at Mcdonalds can pull at black 8-9, you couldn't even imagine the level a black male has to be to pull an 8-10 black woman. Hell, a black male would have to be an 8 to pull a 5 consistently.

The black woman even ADMITS in the video that black women jock white men. She even said out of her own mouth that white men know they can get a bad one. This is the first video I've ever seen where the black woman openly admits to it.

Them west coast bedwenches ain’t no joke. Specifically them ones from the Northwest. Haven’t met too many, but every single one I met from that area were insufferable. I can just imagine the other places like Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, etc.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Are you feminine and fit like the girl in the video? Or are they the "thick" pretty girls with tattoos that nikkas usually pull?

They are fit and feminine like the video.

There's a bunch of coli dudes that probably ran through hoes even while broke. Tempted to make a thread. Yeah I know this is the internet, but there some dudes on here who really be smashing broads