Aries Spears Puts Bedwench In Her Place

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Black women have always loved white men. They're just more vocal about it now, is what it is :manny: .
:mjlol: Fax, but black men refuse to see what's right in front of them.
Yup

If I was an average looking, average income white dude, white women wouldn’t even by on my radar

:hubie:
:mjlol:On e'erything! I said the exact same thing to my cousins the other day! If I were a white boy, I would fukk nothing but dime piece Asians and black women.

Daps
:mjlol:I never stated it doesn't happen at all homie, but if we talking the law of averages, the average white boy will hit way beyond his range more consistently than most black men.
Outside their race, yeah.

That's why white dudes stay talking shyt about white women.

They want the white dikk: white puzzy exchange rate to be the same as white dikk: non-white puzzy....but it's not.

Honestly white boys only get held back by their own racism. They can pull Asians, Latinas like it's nothing if they have any kind of game. Lotta times they insist on being with Becky even when she don't want dude.

Daps

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Fax, but black men refuse to see what's right in front of them.

:mjlol:On e'erything! I said the exact same thing to my cousins the other day! If I were a white boy, I would fukk nothing but dime piece Asians and black women.

So black men have to settle for mediocre scraps of women regardless of race?

Why would a fine ass white/asian/black woman fukk you, when white men are better?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Queen Mother Earth in shambles
giphy.webp

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Then why aren't we talking about this shyt more? Black women need to be called to sit at the table about this shyt. This isn't something that black men can just let slide.

Shiiiiieeeeeeet. We out here finding us the real ones. Who the fukk got the time or energy to try and convert those women. Let them go do them. Im not sitting at no table with these people. fukkallthat

Veteran
Daps
So black men in general are seen as being wealthy entertainers and successful politicians?

I see what you're saying, but considering

-We have billionaires in Jordan, Jay Z, Birdman, and Dre

-We support thug and thot rap

That imagine can be changed. I think we truly don't care. Because if we did care, we wouldn't support degenerate rap. We would support each other.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I see what you're saying, but considering

-We have billionaires in Jordan, Jay Z, Birdman, and Dre

-We support thug and thot rap

That imagine can be changed. I think we truly don't care. Because if we did care, we wouldn't support degenerate rap. We would support each other.
Let’s put it like this…

Does the image of black men match the media of famous black men: wealthy entertainers/businessmen and accomplished politicians?

Or does the image that black men have match the media/opinions that black women consume/hold: good for nothing broke criminals and unfit fathers/partners?

Veteran
Daps
Let’s put it like this…

Does the image of black men match the media of famous black men: wealthy entertainers/businessmen and accomplished politicians?

Or does the image that black men have match the media/opinions that black women consume/hold: good for nothing broke criminals and unfit fathers/partners?

There's some things in our control
There's some things out of our control

Image is one thing we can control. Yes, black men on average can show a positive image. You don't even need money to do that.

Examples:

-Staying under one household
-Dressing nice
-Taking care of you neighborhood
-Running a food bank
-Organizing Church events
-Stop killing each other
-Stop supporting rap culture
-Organizing events for kids

Those things can be done, wouldnt you agree?

The white man does not control every aspect of our lives, wouldn't you agree?