Daps

THE RENT IS DUE. :mjgrin:

Her reaction to the age question was interesting too. :mjgrin:

Keith on his

setitoff-set.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps

:mjlol: This video is more proof of what I've been saying all along: Black women dikk-ride white men. Here you have a young, fit, exceptionally attractive black woman with a regular white guy. That same woman would never date the black equivalent to that white man. And for all the black males who say shyt like, "oh it's because he is financing her"-- Bull shyt. I see this shyt with my own eyes (I live on the west coast), black woman are sprung on white boys regardless of the situation.

A white male 5 who works at Mcdonalds can pull at black 8-9, you couldn't even imagine the level a black male has to be to pull an 8-10 black woman. Hell, a black male would have to be an 8 to pull a 5 consistently.

The black woman even ADMITS in the video that black women jock white men. She even said out of her own mouth that white men know they can get a bad one. This is the first video I've ever seen where the black woman openly admits to it.

I'm not accusing u of lying, I have not even seen much of the west coast to be able to speak on racial dating politics. But here on the east coast, let me just say my wife even for her age is well above a 5, and I assure u sir, I am certainly no 8:ufdup:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Then why do hood nikkas get bad bytches?

I'm not saying y'all wrong, but it's broke black men out there living with they momma and knocking down shorties
I'm a hood nikka who doesn't get bad bytches. Plenty of hood nikkas are only fukking with obese hood bytches.

I think he means PHYSICAL standards not financial

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
That's probably what happened to ole girl in the video.

One of my brehs I used to work at Walmart had this black career woman did a lot of shyt for him. Let him move in, keys to her car, etc. My guy did her wrong so it didn't last. Girl in the op probably dated a hoodlum or playa and got dogged. Now she acting stank. Sad it has to be that way.

Is what it is.

Nope. Them hood dudes be with black career women too.
It's some black career women that got caught up in some shyt because they with a hood dude.
The hood nikkas they fukk with are NOT balding out of shape middleaged guys like the cacs they fukk with.

That's the part that you're leaving out.

These career women are fukking with tall good looking hood nikkas. The ugly hood nikkas have to share Mark Henry looking bytches.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
:wow:Someone gotta clap back at these wenches and bucks in real life every now and then…

Thank you, Aries…:handshake:

MV5BMTYzNTEwODgzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDY0ODg4MjE@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,42,500,281_.jpg

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:The real question is: Are you a higher number than her.

:mjlol: You see it!
Yeah I see white men working at walmarts and McDonald’s dating Asian and Black dimes all the time. fukking clown :mjlol:

A lot of you coli nikkas really wish you were white. You’d easily swap being a high status black to be a low status white male as long as you’re white. Pathetic

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls:Yeah I see white men working at walmarts and McDonald’s dating Asian and Black dimes all the time. fukking clown :mjlol:

A lot of you coli nikkas really wish you were white. You’d easily swap being a high status black to be a low status white male as long as you’re white. Pathetic

@Billy Ocean

A lot of these coli dudes are white. Wasn't there one exposed a few weeks back as a full blown racist? And he had been posting for 10 years:mjlol:

I've never in my life heard a black man say average white men can get any dime they want. :mjpls:That's an agent talking point

A lot of agents in here but imma let then cook because I don't got the muscle to expose them.

Last edited: