OP has never met an Asian woman before :mjlol:
It’s true that Asian women are way bigger wenches than sisters

1kki

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:mjlol:Then why aren't we talking about this shyt more? Black women need to be called to sit at the table about this shyt. This isn't something that black men can just let slide.
I feel like it is talked about.

All races of men hate how their women act with white men.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This nikka must not know me :russ:

nikka, I've been posting bad bytches I be with on here since day one. I don't think you wanna go there with me, bruh.
Your pathetic deadbeat father ass can barely provide foodstamps for your malnourished children. Piece of shyt scum

Your bloodline needs to die off but it cant come soon enough

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro every women of color lowers her standard for cacs
This is not new story
Yeah women are competitive.White dudes are like the popular guy at school.They get chicks at a discounted rate because most women want to be associated with their social status.Women want what they percieve to be the #1prime real estate/territory.Once that dark feminine sets in, they love sacking another bytch for that top spot.And sistas are fierce.Deep down, they can't wait to drag a white bytch, especially.I'm using the "bytch" word so freely because that's how I hear women refer to their opps/competition:yeshrug:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Your pathetic deadbeat father ass can barely provide foodstamps for your malnourished children. Piece of shyt scum

This c00n fakkit. I love you, bro. You p*ssy and I'd slap Earth, Wind and Fire out you but I love you, c00n fakkit.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Threads containing Pawg is literally the most common thread titles on this forum, it can't just be a black women 'problem'.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Most Black women I know are repulsed by cacs.

Mostly whores and mentally ill Black women I noticed go deal with them for financial or coping reasons.

The upscale or desired cac males put Black women last on their list.

They know this, but they use delusion to convince themselves that they come first to white males.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

I didn't mean to neglect you today. You ok, fakkit?