Aries Spears Puts Bedwench In Her Place

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
This nikka must not know me :russ:

nikka, I've been posting bad bytches I be with on here since day one. I don't think you wanna go there with me, bruh.
:mjlol:What chu mean my nikka? I just asked you to post her, that's all. Shouldn't be an issue, since you never ever had a problem getting bytches. The last black woman you fukked gotta at least be a 6 right?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yeah I see white men working at walmarts and McDonald’s dating Asian and Black dimes all the time. fukking clown :mjlol:

A lot of you coli nikkas really wish you were white. You’d easily swap being a high status black to be a low status white male as long as you’re white. Pathetic

and they wonder why I call them fakkits.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol:What chu mean my nikka? I just asked you to post her, that's all. Shouldn't be an issue, since you never ever had a problem getting bytches. The last black woman you fukked gotta at least be a 6 right?

Last bytch I fukked is an easy 8.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Post my personal life for a weirdo loser like you? Even interacting with you right now is making me ill. Get the fukk outta here :scust:
:mjlol:That's what I thought. You don't get no bytches my nikka. You talking all that shyt as a front. You think simping for black women online makes you more of a man, when at the end of the day those women don't want you either. I bet if we both went to the club I would get way more bytches than you.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Im not saying youre wrong and im not sure about who you hang with:patrice:, but I personally know Walmart and warehouse brehs knocking down bad black/white broads. I've had a few bad broads coming after me when I was working at Walmart
Incel rhetoric dictates that unless you are 6 foot 5 in a business suit with a million in the bank you don't get p*ssy. And anybody who doesn't fit that bill who gets any is a simp. Propaganda has done a number on these dudes.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:That's what I thought. You don't get no bytches my nikka. You talking all that shyt as a front. You think simping for black women online makes you more of a man, when at the end of the day those women don't want you either. I bet if we both went to the club I would get way more bytches than you.
To think I actually wasted my time with this moron. I’m out

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
It is what it is

Don’t even worry about it

I’ve seen some sisters had their wake up call when the white guy left them with the kid and they probably thought thats only a black man thing…

Just live your life and get the sisters that want you
They also get that wake up call when they realize their white bf won’t ever trade his racist parents for her. Be dating for God knows how long, and still never met his family. That typically will end it too, cause that reality starts to set in, and she finally realizes what it was with him and her.

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Seems he deflated her ego pretty nicely after she stood up and made a fool of herself through her c00ning. Her need to make that statement exposed what she is, and therefore she is not worth any self-respecting Black man's time considering.
If I was that white dude I’ll be embarrassed :skip: Won’t look at her the same after that statement she made:hhh:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Let’s be honest, there are many black women out there in real life that find crackers attractive. It’s More common than you think. They just won’t advertise it openly because they want to save face online and in real life
1kki

Last edited: