Arizona cops are sued for REFUSING to return $40,000 in cash seized from black trucking boss who was traveling to buy a new Rig, UPDATE: GOT HIS MONEY

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Unless the dealership does financing themselves, it’s out of their hands once the sell goes through. Payments go the financing company not dealership. They get theirs on top.

Most big dealerships have their own financing arm and they steer you towards the rates that give them the best return. When they go to the back room to supposedly see what you qualify for they only come back with one rate, they never show you what all the other banks quoted.

That’s why you go in with your own outside quote and you don’t tell them you want to pay in cash.

Just went through this with my wife. I had to put a gag order on her because she always wanted to immediately tell the salesman how much cash we had. They negotiated with me only, she was only there because it was her car.

After lots of initial price negotiation based on a loan the salesman came back with a 2.5% loan over 5 years for full price of car as his best offer, I then pulled out a sheet showing I had 1% from Navy Federal. All of a sudden he can go back to the room again and see what he can do. How? If the 2% wasn’t the best he could do then why did he present that to me?

He comes back with that over advertised 0% rate for full price of car. Then I say ok that’s cool, we have cash for 85% of purchase price. Bruh shook my hand and said, you did it right and laughed. Said by law they have to offer so many of the 0% rates if they advertise it and he would rather give it to someone who did some homework rather than anyone who just walked in. Wife has a brand new car with a $150 note with no interest.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This is very common in the car game. Most people only accept cash. They will not accept checks of any kind and want no bank involvement to avoid taxes etc. I was recently looking at an old school and the guy wanted 40 cash. He was willing to negotiate the price but the cash only was non negotiable.
I feel like since we’re living with these criminal cops who can steal your money on a whim pople
So are selling their stuff and demand cash so meet the buyers at the bank. They take the cash from there and assume all the risks after it’s changed hands

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most big dealerships have their own financing arm and they steer you towards the rates that give them the best return. When they go to the back room to supposedly see what you qualify for they only come back with one rate, they never show you what all the other banks quoted.

That’s why you go in with your own outside quote and you don’t tell them you want to pay in cash.

Just went through this with my wife. I had to put a gag order on her because she always wanted to immediately tell the salesman how much cash we had. They negotiated with me only, she was only there because it was her car.

After lots of initial price negotiation based on a loan the salesman came back with a 2.5% loan over 5 years for full price of car as his best offer, I then pulled out a sheet showing I had 1% from Navy Federal. All of a sudden he can go back to the room again and see what he can do. How? If the 2% wasn’t the best he could do then why did he present that to me?

He comes back with that over advertised 0% rate for full price of car. Then I say ok that’s cool, we have cash for 85% of purchase price. Bruh shook my hand and said, you did it right and laughed. Said by law they have to offer so many of the 0% rates if they advertise it and he would rather give it to someone who did some homework rather than anyone who just walked in. Wife has a brand new car with a $150 note with no interest.
This is what thecoli should be about. Dropping game

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I feel like since we’re living with these criminal cops who can steal your money on a whim pople
So are selling their stuff and demand cash so meet the buyers at the bank. They take the cash from there and assume all the risks after it’s changed hands

Yeah at the end of the day, I’m not taking that much cash out of the bank and driving ANYWHERE. Meet me at the bank with the truck or whatever.