Arizona Supreme Court rules that a near-total abortion ban from 1864 is enforceable

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It still boggles my mind that no one places the blame on them for that shyt...:mjlol: they KNOW who they voted for...:mjpls: cacs gon cac
Now they are crying and playing the victim role on this abortion issue even though they knew what the MAGATs holy rolling section had plans to do.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Blast it across all media outlets.

This is the shyt you’ll get across the board if Republicans regain the WH.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm pro-choice but unfortunately this was the right call by the AZ Supreme Court.

The issue is that when Roe v Wade was struck down, it went back to the states to decide how to handle abortion and the AZ legislature didn't have a law on the books that superseded the 1864 law (the 2022 ruling only allows for medical abortions up to 15 weeks).

So unfortunately, this is a failure of the AZ Legislators, not the AZ Supreme Court. It's not the court's job to set policy; they are simply interpreting the laws that are on the books.

We need to come out in force in November and do everything we can to get a pro-choice law on the books. Seems like AZ will be going blue permanently from here on out.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
White women voted in their own Ls, because they are the reason that Trump beat Clinton. :wow:
They def hold a lot of blame. I just got finished reading Hillary's What Happened....a ton of people approached her apologozing for not even voting. And you now have whole Don't Vote campaigns going on....

On the Left only of course. :sas2:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Abortions are not a Republican s Democrat issue. These people are crazy smh,
It is definitely a Republican issue. They have been running on repealing Roe for decades. That was only designed to appease their wing nut holy rolling religious section of their base, but it is definitely their issue.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It is definitely a Republican issue. They have been running on repealing Roe for decades. That was only designed to appease their wing nut holy rolling religious section of their base, but it is definitely their issue.
What I mean is republicans and democrats get abortons. No matter what these people tell you. People get abortions when they want to. You can’t make a whole state pay for a few nuts. Good luck when it’s time to vote again :yeshrug: