Arizona Supreme Court rules that a near-total abortion ban from 1864 is enforceable

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I mean is republicans and democrats get abortons. No matter what these people tell you. People get abortions when they want to. You can’t make a whole state pay for a few nuts. Good luck when it’s time to vote again :yeshrug:
Right. I knew what you meant. Middle of the road Republicans never thought that Roe would be overturned. They never wanted it to be overturned. They just wanted power and to get that power they routinely pandered to the American Taliban.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Have at it. Them white bytches were probably at the ballot box like :lolbron: in 2016 tickled at the thought of Trump going at minorities.

Glad they getting their due

Funny as that is...:mjlol:

This whole abortion thing is BIGGER than that. them cacs trying to stave off them becoming minorities at all costs...:francis: globally too. you gonna see them doing crazy shyt trying to increase their numbers and retain power...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have at it. Them white bytches were probably at the ballot box like :lolbron: in 2016 tickled at the thought of Trump going at minorities.

Glad they getting their due
Well he told them what he could do, but they didn't believe him. He said he could grab them by the p*ssy, but he went even further and moved all up in their pussies. :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pro-choice but unfortunately this was the right call by the AZ Supreme Court.

The issue is that when Roe v Wade was struck down, it went back to the states to decide how to handle abortion and the AZ legislature didn't have a law on the books that superseded the 1864 law (the 2022 ruling only allows for medical abortions up to 15 weeks).

So unfortunately, this is a failure of the AZ Legislators, not the AZ Supreme Court. It's not the court's job to set policy; they are simply interpreting the laws that are on the books.

We need to come out in force in November and do everything we can to get a pro-choice law on the books. Seems like AZ will be going blue permanently from here on out.
assuming you're in AZ?

the funny thing is that Democrats get to basically write the abortion law :dead: because if no new law is passed, this total ban is the reality on the ground in november. that's AWFUL for republicans

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I had to double-check to see if Arizona was even a state in 1864. Apparently they became a state in 1863 so this is some wild shyt

Arizona became a state in 1912, this law was created when it was still Arizona Territory, which is even sadder. :francis:

confederate-arizona.gif

King Poetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
White Women are to blame for Roe vs Wade, student loan debt and everything the supreme courts reverse or block

Go back and look at the 2016 election and if they voted for hillary then hillary would have put in 3 left wing Supreme Court judges..

But nope, these goofies decided to not use their brains and now 8 years later they crying

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I wish Joe Madison was around to see this shyt. He would be all over it.

Y’all better be thinking what other shyt could revert back to 1863 with a single court ruling. Don’t let these folks tell you specific laws protecting your rights aren’t needed in 2024.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
They definitely don't give a fukk about November :wtf:
Yep. You're seeing it.

The next question people should be asking is, why do they not give a fukk about November? Of course if they are thinking "man I really want to win ELECTIONS I should care". But, Republicans are moving like elections are irrelevant and so the question should be why. The only logical conclusion is that they are preparing for a future where elections do not matter and if they lose at the ballot box, how do they expect to achieve that goal? :jbhmm: