Arrest warrant issue for von miller for domestic abuse

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got mad freckles but damn she fine as hell :wow:

Fake t*ts, fake ass, covered in tats. She looks trashy, not sexy :huhldup: Don’t get me wrong I’m still fukkin but is this really a bytch you’d want to be your wife and mother of your children? These types of broads are trouble. She looks like she used to sell p*ssy. But 95% of athletes are dumb as fukk so he asked for this.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Fake t*ts, fake ass, covered in tats. She looks trashy, not sexy :huhldup: Don’t get me wrong I’m still fukkin but is this really a bytch you’d want to be your wife and mother of your children? These types of broads are trouble. She looks like she used to sell p*ssy. But 95% of athletes are dumb as fukk so he asked for this.
How the hell you know the ass is fake nikka?

Don't you see that cottage cheese :banderas:

That's that grown woman baby weight

Ya'll nikkas are WEIRD

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:mjlol:

So shorty is fat to you?

:russ:

Big tittes and a fat ass is "fat" to you

You either a white man or a black dude with a micro penis that can't satisfy thick bytches

:hhh:
Look I get that you don't understand. You toothless dusty coli nikkas will fukk anything you can get your hands on which isn't much. You most likely get the Lizzo types :scust:

So dudes that fukked Halle Bailey, Birgundi Baker, Eboni K. Williams, Nia long and Megan Good all are gay or are white men by your retarded logic :stopitslime:

I'm so glad I don't have to associate with you remedial nikkas in real life:mjtf:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Agreed. I don't have the money as Von Miller still wouldn't fukk if had the chance. She looks dirty and definitely be selling that p*ssy. Only fans is a dead give away with the kind of mentality she has. Probably why he beat her ass.

His kids will be dysfunctional and he will have years of headache to come. These dudes are straight retards. She's recreational use only for guys that like that type.