Arrest warrant issue for von miller for domestic abuse

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Look I get that you don't understand. You toothless dusty coli nikkas will fukk anything you can get your hands on which isn't much. You most likely get the Lizzo types :scust:

So dudes that fukked Halle Bailey, Birgundi Baker, Eboni K. Williams, Nia long and Megan Good all are gay or are white men by your retarded logic :stopitslime:

I'm so glad I don't have to associate with you remedial nikkas in real life:mjtf:
Eboni Williams :russ:

She aight but she has no ass or titties

I saw her last summer too by my job in Lower Manhattan

I said what up to her too she’s mad friendly

No ass or titties though :hhh:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
How the hell you know the ass is fake nikka?

Don't you see that cottage cheese :banderas:

That's that grown woman baby weight

Ya'll nikkas are WEIRD
:mjtf:

How do we know Chris Pratt wasn't having interactions with an actual gun-shooting talking racco0n? It's called having eyes and not being born yesterday

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Like the other poster, I believe you misinterpreted my comment.

I think all the daps I got are other ppl who understood.

I'm saying, why would you ever go back to someone who had you arrested? UNLESS, you actually deserved to be arrested.

This happens alot actually. I have a friend who's wife called the cops on him a few months ago, bc they were simply arguing, and he got arrested bc he tried to grab her phone when she threatened to call the police. Didn't hit her, didn't touch her physically, nothing like that. He got arrested in front of his whole neighborhood.

I'm saying, I'd have a hard time ever going back to that woman.
Nah I think you and the others misinterpreted the OP. This has absolutely nothing to do with someone calling the police. Von has put hands and feet on this woman and for your comment to address the woman is tone deaf completely. It’s ok to not be able to read the room. The woman is not the problem again!!! 😂

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah I think you and the others misinterpreted the OP. This has absolutely nothing to do with someone calling the police. Von has put hands and feet on this woman and for your comment to address the woman is tone deaf completely. It’s ok to not be able to read the room. The woman is not the problem again!!! 😂

My point is to all the post above mine that refer to them still being together.

Not to be rude, but I personally don't care enough to read the story and the details. Whether she or he choose to stay in a toxic relationship is not my prob. All I'm saying is if someone is calling the cops on you, your relationship is on borrowed time.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They really do. shyt doesn't look normal. Being shaped like a cartoon ain't cute at all

Worst is when these lego bytches walk by looking so ridiculous that everybody just look at them and hit the Stevie Ray

stevieray.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ya'll think every woman has a BBL

Jesus Christ

Ya'll nikkas act like ya'll never seen a natural bad thick woman before

And if this woman does happen to have one so what does that mean you not fukkin her :what:

:mjlol:

Damn

LMAO

THIS nikka THINKS THIS
OBESE, FLABBY ARMED WOMAN
WITH A FAT TRANSFER IS NATURAL.

:devil:
:evil:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
My point is to all the post above mine that refer to them still being together.

Not to be rude, but I personally don't care enough to read the story and the details. Whether she or he choose to stay in a toxic relationship is not my prob. All I'm saying is if someone is calling the cops on you, your relationship is on borrowed time.
He is the cash cow duh she is not leaving. I want you to take a step back and analyze something for a sec…. “Son, my boyfriend hit me again knowing I was pregnant with your brother or sister”. I highly doubt your response will be “well yall relationship is on borrowed time mom, sleep it off” 😂 natural response is to call the police like you would if your girl knocked your kufi off. Please man, you been a poster too long to come in to comment on stuff and say you don’t care enough to read.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He is the cash cow duh she is not leaving. I want you to take a step back and analyze something for a sec…. “Son, my boyfriend hit me again knowing I was pregnant with your brother or sister”. I highly doubt your response will be “well yall relationship is on borrowed time mom, sleep it off” 😂 natural response is to call the police like you would if your girl knocked your kufi off. Please man, you been a poster too long to come in to comment on stuff and say you don’t care enough to read.
Regarding the bolded, I know you're trying to be semi-funny, BUT isn't that what's basically happening here? That's what shes doing

if your relationship is based on y'all calling the police, why stay together? For the kids? That's not healthy for kids to see and experience.

And when/if he goes to prison for whatever she's filing, then again what's the point of staying together?

But yes, he is the cash cow, so anything goes. Seems like she could leave and get child support.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Regarding the bolded, I know you're trying to be semi-funny, BUT isn't that what's basically happening here? That's what shes doing

if your relationship is based on y'all calling the police, why stay together? For the kids? That's not healthy for kids to see and experience.

And when/if he goes to prison for whatever she's filing, then again what's the point of staying together?

But yes, he is the cash cow, so anything goes. Seems like she could leave and get child support.
In a perfect world you are correct, unfortunately on this spinning ball we live on is far from it!