As Texas students clash over Israel-Hamas war, Gov. Greg Abbott orders colleges to revise free speech policies

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
MFers are bad news. Forced out two college presidents to intimidate leaders of other institutions.

Now using their influence to intimidate college students in Texas.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So is this statement. Someone or some group that has dissent against it punished has power over you.
Not really. The essence of that statement is that Jews control the world. That isn't really true. It's a statement made in bad faith by someone motivated by hate. I don't agree with it, and I'm never going to agree with it.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Not really. The essence of that statement is that Jews control the world. That isn't really true. It's a statement made in bad faith by someone motivated by hate. I don't agree with it, and I'm never going to agree with it.
It applies to anyone with power that punishes those who dissent. Jews are not specified. I have seen it used for many groups.

You can call it "bad faith", but you can't call it false.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It applies to anyone with power that punishes those who dissent. Jews are not specified. I have seen it used for many groups.

You can call it "bad faith", but you can't call it false.
Now you're being extremely dishonest. In the essay the quote is taken from, he is rambling on about the forces behind the creation of finance capitalism, Jewish Bolsheviks, and the funding of Communism and Marxism by Jewish capitalists. The essay used every anti-Jewish trope you could think of. Of course that's who it's about. It's original intent isn't removed just because it's used against another group, either.

You can put scare quotes around bad faith all day long, but that doesn't make it any less true. His views were influenced by his own hate and biases. That's why it's a subjective opinion.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
These fukking jews and their lapdogs act and complain like they claim Black people do :gucci:

Mfs wonder why I don't like them as a whole when their lobbies and supporters ruin shyt for people over here, fukk them and israel

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

They control a disproportionate part of American policy and certain industries other cacs pigeonholed them in centuries ago to OUR detriment

If we were in India, we'd be talking about Brahmins

If we were in certain parts of South America, Italians; parts of the EU, Germany, etc.

I'm past the point of caring about "anti-semitism" and whatever those dikk eating christ killers whine about, fukk them and fukk their cac cousins

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Once again,

Criticizing Israel and their Zionist policies is not the same as being anti-semitic.
Just like criticizing Hezbollah is not the same as being anti-muslim.

We constantly have to make these distinctions in America because most of us are not educated on the nuances and details around this complicated conflict.
Has nothing to do with being educated on the whole issue my guy. The only people who say criticism of Israel is antisemitic, is right wing politicians who's goal is to brainwash the world in mass numbers. They have been successful up until this point, because people know the leaders of Israel are human forms of garbage that should be disposed of, violently.

NOBODY outside of right wing echo chambers are confused about how the phrase "antisemitic" gets thrown around.