Asian breh and African breh get to scrappin... but with skills

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Good shyt here :wow:

I always wanted to get into boxing. I think ima start getting my cardio up and start training going into next year.

I know how to get into “football” shape but not boxing shape. Any brehs got any weightlifting and cardio tips?
Rope and rowing machine help a lot for cardio, HIIT method

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Been taking boxing classes for a month now. Still get winded jumping rope for just 3 mins but I'm improving though, couldn't even get to 25 jumps in a row without messing up and getting tired af just a month ago:mjlol:. Both of them would hold their own in a street fight:ehh: esp the black kid.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Been taking boxing classes for a month now. Still get winded jumping rope for just 3 mins but I'm improving though, couldn't even get to 25 jumps in a row without messing up and getting tired af just a month ago:mjlol:. Both of them would hold their own in a street fight:ehh: esp the black kid.
Young African breh started getting in his bag in the 3rd round. He seemed a bit winded in the 2nd but after he warmed up :whew:

Asian breh wasn't no slouch either though. He was smaller but was setting up that overhand left up like :whew:. If African breh wasn't as good he would've got caught with it pretty flush.

Good footwork by both, African breh kept that left up like :wow:. Good jabs by both, overall good technique for sparring. You can tell they held back (due to no headgear and not official I'm assuming). The way their arms both kept getting hit when throwing hooks is something most people know nothing about. Overall good scrap

Good shyt here :wow:

I always wanted to get into boxing. I think ima start getting my cardio up and start training going into next year.

I know how to get into “football” shape but not boxing shape. Any brehs got any weightlifting and cardio tips?
I would say jump roping is the fastest way. And boxing drills. then progress forward. I wouldn't recommend too much weightlifting, but a lot of stretching and repetition with gloves. Calisthenics and legwork but I wouldn't recommend TOO much weightlifting. It's needed but not in the football/bodybuilding sense. More so work on shoulder endurance if anything, chopping wood (I use to use a weighted/rubber sledgehammer ) etc., to build functional strength and power. I'm sure other brehs got better input. I use to have a book for routines in every sport for weightlifting in that sport. Boxing wasn't much weightlifting, more endurance, speed/explosiveness, and technique training

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

For some young brehs, this some good boxing technique going on here :whew:

If they wasn't so light in the weight (and clearly just sparring), things would be :whew:

Both would beat 95% of the coli in a fade:whew:

They are beginner beginners. It's cool to see though. I figure cats like these aren't out shooting and shyt, but they definitely need to keep practicing. Good form and technique but still at the beginning stages.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was watching some YouTube vids about Devin Haney and stumbled on this.

It couldn’t help but remind me of the thread recently where young breh got his head stomped in by them demonic nikkas and his friends couldn’t really help because they were getting washed as well.

It made me think that even if them brehs had BASIC boxing skills, not even on this level but had trained for at least a year or so... maybe even a month, they would’ve washed those wild-swinging fakkits just off knowledge of technique and experience...

To brehs with kids... train them brehs or get them proper training. Its worth it in the long run

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
reminds me of my slapboxxing days.
:mjcry:

my technique was like a cross between Blank Man and Corky Romano.
:mjgrin:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They are beginner beginners. It's cool to see though. I figure cats like these aren't out shooting and shyt, but they definitely need to keep practicing. Good form and technique but still at the beginning stages.
These cats aren’t beginners of beginners of anything.

Clearly amateurs, but you can tell they’ve been in the ring and against competition plenty of times. Beginners of beginners don’t even have the composure of getting hit and continuing with their technique and form. Not even nearly as disciplined as the cats.

But none of them pros, just a good scrap by the young boys who have the habits of actually training. They were thinking out there.

They’re not tripping over their feet, fukking up their footwork, throwing wild/sloppy punches after getting tagged, resorting to bad/desperate patterns after being touched. Those are a few signs of “beginners” when it comes to boxing.

These cats been coached and in real competition. Plus, it was just sparring. If anything they were just a lil out of shape but I don’t think they were in any type of camp when filming this. Just scrapping for yourube

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If your kid can confidently and property defend himself/herself, you can feel more at ease with them going out and protecting themselves or diffusing a bad situation.

From experience, if a person see’s that you have basic self defense technique, the less likely they will try to test you (unless they have equal technique experience which isn’t common).

I taught all my nieces and nephews how to box at a young age. They not Floyd, but i have first hand knowledge of them knowing how to defend and wash a fukk nikka when needed. Makes me feel better as an uncle. My niece beat a boy ass so bad just by basic boxing that SHE got suspended and didn’t even start it. By the look of old boys face you would think she was the one bullying him.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Clearly amateurs, but you can tell they’ve been in the ring and against competition plenty of times.

I can't tell that at all by what they were doing

Beginners of beginners don’t even have the composure of getting hit and continuing with their technique and form.

Yeah. They get their props. They definitely have form and technique.

They’re not tripping over their feet, fukking up their footwork, throwing wild/sloppy punches after getting tagged, resorting to bad/desperate patterns after being touched.

I was seeing all of this. I get they were just sparring. But their footwork in a lot of instances were lacking. They aren't in a ring, but you have to practice moving around. A lot of the time they were stuck in 2d just moving back and forth. They only time they moved around was to catch a break. Which is understandable there's no ropes but you have to cut your opponent off and attack from the sides, this was not there that I saw.

A few times when they are pulling the punches back it's sloppy. And if they were really sparring or boxing you have to have the composure there or you cannot immediately attack or properly defend.

These aren't pros so I'm nitpicking. I do think it's cool as hell don't get me wrong. They just got a lot of work to do. Eventually it'll all be natural.