Ask a Breh Living in S. Korea Anything Thread!!!!!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Thats right brehs and brehetts, This thread is brought to you From the makers of legendary threads such as the "2015 Ask a breh living in the middle east" and "2017's Ask a breh living in Italy threads "Now 2018 summer blockbuster, Ask a Breh Living in S. Korea thread!!!!

Critics say this thread is white hot! an edge of your seat nail bitter, an emotional rollercoaster.

winner of the 2018 best New thread award at Cannes and 2018 motor trend thread of the year..

I only been here for a few weeks but feel free to ask away.

*Ad* this thread is brought to you by Kia, Samsung, hyundai and the Vengeance trilogy

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
do you need to speak fluent Korean to survive there

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
Are there any bad South Korean women? Are there IG thots and such out there? Post a pic of what's considered bad :patrice:

Also, are the people standoffish towards black people?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
How long have you been in the military?

I'm a contractor, way more money and freedom this way

How do you make your money?

See above reply

Where the bytches at?

I'm kind of seeing someone already but as soon as I finish getting settled in I will see whats hot in these Korean streets

Which kpop group is your fave?

BTS lol idk they all look the same, them chicks be fine tho

Are bomb drills mandatory?

no, but we have an evacuation policy in place

What kind of setup you got there as far as your living situation?

What's your general impression so far?

I live off base in an apartment, the cost of living out here is Madd cheap, like ridiculously cheap. The apartments are relatively small tho, the bathrooms are even smaller, they don't believe in shyt like bathtubs or even segregating the bathrooms, so the shower and the toilet is all in the same area.. you can literally shyt shower and shave at the same damn time.. My spot also doesn't have a oven so I have to cook everything on the stove top.

My neighborhood is pretty chill, crime doesn't exist hear, however I had the strangest thing happen the other night, around 3am I could hear some guy screaming and yelling like goku charging up to go SS Blue, and it kept going for like 10 minutes, I look out the window and there is 3 guys outside one of them was on the floor with his shirt off crying and screaming like he just got "me too'd".. I geuss he was drunk idk shyt was crazy

Pohang, near Busan

do you need to speak fluent Korean to survive there

no I just got heare but I am looking to become at least conversational with the help of this method http://welcome.fluent-forever.com/

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Where the bytches at?
How the PAAGS?
JtND6Sf.png