Ask a Breh Living in S. Korea Anything Thread!!!!!

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I’ve spent a lot of time in SK. You’re in Pohang? I was in Ulsan for a bit. I mainly work near Changwon & Busan.

You should take a highway bus to Busan for a weekend if you haven’t already. Jalgachi seafood market is crazy, Nampodong for shopping, and the Shinsegase at Centum City has the best Korean spa in the country. Hyuandae beach is another popping area of Busan.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The k-pop rule the airwaves?

Who are the current big name American superstars who are popular over there? I would assume Bruno Mars:patrice:
drake is pretty popular.. I don't watch the local tv or listen to the radio so I don't know what else is popular
How easy is it to bag women?

Are they down for other ethnicities?

getting women is the same in every country, as long as you are cool and not too much of a clown you will find something.. The people I have met here are really nice and just seemingly happy polite people..

@Rayzah

I've been looking to do this forever. What field are you in?

Can you pm me what company you're with?

I'm in IT, dod contractor

Damn breh, you really are green to their culture. Banchan are the side dishes that they serve with Korean BBQ. Get it together. :mjlit:

SMH OHHHHHHHH yea Ive had that plenty of times, the seaweed thingy and the little pickle things are pretty good lol

What’s the food like??

What’s there to do ??

they have everything to do, you just have to know how to find stuff.. theres tones of bars and resturants, they have all type of movie theaters, multiple red light districts. Nature shyt whatever you are into they have

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
drake is pretty popular.. I don't watch the local tv or listen to the radio so I don't know what else is popular

getting women is the same in every country, as long as you are cool and not too much of a clown you will find something.. The people I have met here are really nice and just seemingly happy polite people..

I'm in IT, dod contractor

SMH OHHHHHHHH yea Ive had that plenty of times, the seaweed thingy and the little pickle things are pretty good lol

they have everything to do, you just have to know how to find stuff.. theres tones of bars and resturants, they have all type of movie theaters, multiple red light districts. Nature shyt whatever you are into they have

What exactly do you do in IT?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’ve spent a lot of time in SK. You’re in Pohang? I was in Ulsan for a bit. I mainly work near Changwon & Busan.

You should take a highway bus to Busan for a weekend if you haven’t already. Jalgachi seafood market is crazy, Nampodong for shopping, and the Shinsegase at Centum City has the best Korean spa in the country. Hyuandae beach is another popping area of Busan.
yea country ass Pohang.. my coworkers keep telling me to go to busan, I will make it down there this summer for sure.. I heard there is a Costco in Ulsan..