Ask a nikka partying with some hipster millionaires anything

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Daps
Who's stunting :comeon: get your money right and stop watching others people spending, broke guy.

I have six figures in my bank account right now, as I've mentioned on here before in threads about black people saving money. I'm far from a "broke guy," breh. Your threads are corny. You recently posted a thread about dropping six figures on a car, and now you're telling us that you're at a party with "hipster millionaires," which isn't any different than saying, "AMA, I'm at a party with cacs." You're a clown looking for attention. :mjgrin:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I have six figures in my bank account right now, as I've mentioned on here before in threads about black people saving money. I'm far from a "broke guy," breh. Your threads are corny. You recently posted a thread about dropping six figures on a car, and now you're telling us that you're at a party with "hipster millionaires," which isn't any different than saying, "AMA, I'm at a party with cacs." You're a clown looking for attention. :mjgrin:

:francis::russell:

What if I told you that ain't shyt, what disposition would you use or which pleas would you cop? :comeon:

Daps
:francis::russell:

What if I told you that ain't shyt, what disposition would you use or which pleas would you cop? :comeon:

What if I told you that I don't care what your opinion of my balance is?

Breh, aren't you the same cat who posted a pic of some dude whose car you were repossessing? If you really got it like that, why are you out here risking life and limb to repossess other people's cars? Your story isn't adding up. :mjgrin:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
What if I told you that I don't care what your opinion of my balance is?

Breh, aren't you the same cat who posted a pic of some dude whose car you were repossessing? If you really got it like that, why are you out here risking life and limb to repossess other people's cars? Your story isn't adding up. :mjgrin:

so then why do you care about mine and what i do with it :comeon:

because its easy work and i make it a lot of money doing it :what::jbhmm:

breathe and please unhypnotize that hatred in your soul brother and then you can make just as much money if not more than me. :yes:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited: