Ask a nikka partying with some hipster millionaires anything

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Didn’t know Hipsters were millionaires. Thought they were broke kids who get bailed out by mommy and daddy money.

I’m sure you meant rich yuppies unless you’re at a party with hipsters who are rich by association with their parents.

Anyways I’ve partied with these people before in Williamsburg and it’s weird how two neighborhoods in Brooklyn a long with Manhattan is their definition of the entire city.

When I told the girls what part of Brooklyn I was from they looked at me like I was criminal that was going to rape them.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Has anyone ever tell you that you look similar to Hermes from Futurama?

Not even in on some clowning or negative shyt but you really do favor the character and plus you are Jamaican too lol

Daps
You ride the fukking bus everyday:laff:

:mjlol:

I live in Boston, a city with one of the highest rated transit systems in the world. You csn go anywhere on our buses and trains. Why wouldn’t I? :pachaha:

Though I am still on the hunt for a 2010-2012 IS250 that meets my criteria. :mjgrin:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

I live in Boston, a city with one of the highest rated transit systems in the world. You csn go anywhere on our buses and trains. Why wouldn’t I? :pachaha:

Though I am still on the hunt for a 2010-2012 IS250 that meets my criteria. :mjgrin:

tenor.gif

nikkas chatting the most shiet while doing the least shiet :smh:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

where in Boston do brothas clean up? I was thinking about checking it out this summer.
I know it's KKKackin out there but I'm from Chi. Should be just another day at the office :ld:

:smoker: