Religion/Spirituality At what point in the Bible..

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the incest stop? Adam and Eves children had to procreate? :manny: So does that make us all products of incest? That is also a sin right?

:ld:

god created other human beings before he created adam and eve. read the bible carefully.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
:wow: thread avoided like a plague.

to be fair, theyve been under assault lately and they have to go ask their pastors the apologetics answer to why yahwehs plan depends on incest because we all know they dont read their bibles... neither does their pastor but he or she (if their church disobeys yahweh and allows women to speak in church) will still dictate to them what to believe.

either way we'll have to wait until sunday because lawd knows they cant be bothered with bein xtian the other 6 days :manny:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
to be fair, theyve been under assault lately and they have to go ask their pastors the apologetics answer to why yahwehs plan depends on incest because we all know they dont read their bibles... neither does their pastor but he or she (if their church disobeys yahweh and allows women to speak in church) will still dictate to them what to believe.

either way we'll have to wait until sunday because lawd knows they cant be bothered with bein xtian the other 6 days :manny:

Christians pick and choose their battles just like they do the Bible, I doubt anyone here can answer that question without reaching for the whole Kane and Able theory or the whole metaphorical argument. And even if they address that there is still is the blatant incest after the flood.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Christians pick and choose their battles just like they do the Bible, I doubt anyone here can answer that question without reaching for the whole Kane and Able theory or the whole metaphorical argument. And even if they address that there is still is the blatant incest after the flood.

Personally, I like the theory presented in the book Ismael on what the metaphor of the Cain & Abel story represent. Dont know if its true, but at least it makes fukcin sense.

Yeah, the bible is rampant with sexual deviency and I'm not talking homo shyt... I mean think about the blatant beastiality in Genesis. The only reason that fukc up yahweh made a woman was because Adam couldnt find a suitable mate from all the previous animals... :heh::pachaha::skip::wtb:

Think of all the implications... first off that dummy yahweh made the other animals in pairs (we have to assume since they reproduced) but he makes only one human? Then he expects the human to find a suitable mate from the animals? So after he realizes this utter failure (sposed to be all knowing :heh:) he decides to make a woman from a ribtip? :why:

dog I cant make this stupidity up

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I like the theory presented in the book Ismael on what the metaphor of the Cain & Abel story represent. Dont know if its true, but at least it makes fukcin sense.

Yeah, the bible is rampant with sexual deviency and I'm not talking homo shyt... I mean think about the blatant beastiality in Genesis. The only reason that fukc up yahweh made a woman was because Adam couldnt find a suitable mate from all the previous animals... :heh::pachaha::skip::wtb:

Think of all the implications... first off that dummy yahweh made the other animals in pairs (we have to assume since they reproduced) but he makes only one human? Then he expects the human to find a suitable mate from the animals? So after he realizes this utter failure (sposed to be all knowing :heh:) he decides to make a woman from a ribtip? :why:

dog I cant make this stupidity up

Yahweh is the biggest :troll: next to Allah.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
i love the fact the bible says we are all the product of incest twice over. the first people come from adam and eve, then after the flood, they have to make the population through incest again. :wtf:

this has been proven scientifically impossible, but god can do whatever he wants. :heh:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
i love the fact the bible says we are all the product of incest twice over. the first people come from adam and eve, then after the flood, they have to make the population through incest again. :wtf:

this has been proven scientifically impossible, but god can do whatever he wants. :heh:

you cant understand gawd with your feeble mind... :shaq2: