ATCQ - People’s Instinctive Travels & The Paths Of Rhythm || DISCUSSION THREAD

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
As dope as the album is "Push it Along" "Can I kick it" "I left my Wallet" "Footprints" and "Bonita" are on such a different level it makes you wonder what happened with the rest of it

They made this album in like six months and it shows labels wouldn't give them the time of day until De La blew up

I thought Tribe was real dope but didn't play this album for very long other than "Footprints"

Bonita Applebum part 2 aka the hootie mix got a ton of play tho they should have shot a video one of the best tribe songs nobody talks about ill concept

NjQyNi5qcGVn.jpeg

This is hard af :whew:but Big already owns it. Like the original more though.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I haven't listened to this album is so long, but a really great album. Tbh this was always my favorite album by Tribe

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Crazy part is I still have never heard this album. I heard the singles (Wallet, Buddy, Bonita) and loved em all. But with the albums I started off with Low end theory and never looked back.
Go listen

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I actually heard this album after Low End. I missed whatever the reception was for that album. I remember catching the Check the rhyme video on a barely there fox station. It was on that Dee Barnes show and I was hooked. I went back and saw the Bonita Applebaum and the El Segundo videos and was hooked. Thank God for Yo MTV Raps

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
As dope as the album is "Push it Along" "Can I kick it" "I left my Wallet" "Footprints" and "Bonita" are on such a different level it makes you wonder what happened with the rest of it

They made this album in like six months and it shows labels wouldn't give them the time of day until De La blew up

I thought Tribe was real dope but didn't play this album for very long other than "Footprints"

Bonita Applebum part 2 aka the hootie mix got a ton of play tho they should have shot a video one of the best tribe songs nobody talks about ill concept

NjQyNi5qcGVn.jpeg

Heard this in a radio mix like last week. This still goes!:wow: