Religion/Spirituality Athiest re-write the 10 commandments

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
NoMayo15 said:
Alright, well, I'm done.

Noncognitivism, or theological noncognitivism, is defined as the position that religious language — and specifically religious terms like "god" — are not (cognitively) meaningful. This definition means that noncognitivism denies the essential meaningfulness of religious language, religious arguments, and religious apologetics. If they aren't meaningful, then they can't be either true or false.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We gon' start another thread and get it crackin' on intelligent design :myman:

This thread wasn't about my beliefs, it was about the irony of atheists mimicking a set of rules emanating from a theology. That would be like Christians making their own set of rules from the Book of Satan :pachaha:, then I and several others stated that in actuality atheism is a religion, much to the chagrin of you pseudo -atheists, then I personally proved the illogical position of being and agnostic atheist, and then nikkaz REALLY got heated. :pachaha: That's pretty much the thread up until this point, not sure what relevance my beliefs have to this thread.
Again, more bytching about the frame of the argument and not the tents themselves.

1. The lack of a religion can not be considered a religion. Are you really fukking stupid?

2. Intelligent Design is...just...ugh.

Arguing with the stupid is so tiring. I'm done in here.

noon

Pro
Daps
Yes, but you are an "atheist" without understanding the motivation for birth of atheism in ancient Greece, and the fundamental understanding of the underpinnings of what gave birth to atheism, which was logic. If I'm going to play a sport, I should probably learn the rules first :manny:

Lol! Bullshyt.

"Do you believe in my god?"
"No"
"You can't say no until you've read the history of ancient Greece logic"
"fukk off you c*nt"

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Again, more bytching about the frame of the argument and not the tents themselves.

1. The lack of a religion can not be considered a religion. Are you really fukking stupid?

2. Intelligent Design is...just...ugh.

Arguing with the stupid is so tiring. I'm done in here.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion

1.a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects:
the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices:
a world council of religions.
the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.:
to enter religion.
the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.
6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:

I would say atheism would fall under the definitions 2,3, and 6 :mjpls: You are trying to say atheism is a lack of religion, when to the contrary, atheism is a religion of its own.

As far as intelligent design, getting started on that in another thread, feel free to flip the tables and get at me if you want :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Lol! Bullshyt.

"Do you believe in my god?"
"No"
"You can't say no until you've read the history of ancient Greece logic"
"fukk off you c*nt"

To the contrary, I've never asked you to believe in my God/god/gods, I merely pointed out that to be an agnostic atheist is logically equivalent to being a Christian believer. You're taking it personally, it's not me, it's the math, I would think you as an atheist of all people would appreciate the impartial nature of pure mathematics, even when it's not in your favor :mjpls: All you have to say is "I believe no God exists, and I claim it to be true", and this conversation would have been over 5-6 pages ago :manny:

noon

Pro
Daps
To the contrary, I've never asked you to believe in my God/god/gods, I merely pointed out that to be an agnostic atheist is logically equivalent to being a Christian believer. You're taking it personally, it's not me, it's the math, I would think you as an atheist of all people would appreciate the impartial nature of pure mathematics, even when it's not in your favor :mjpls: All you have to say is "I believe no God exists, and I claim it to be true", and this conversation would have been over 5-6 pages ago :manny:

PHD in bullshyt.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
you don't know what science "is"

First of all, its the reliance on a repeatable and testable amount of assertions reaffirmed consistently. Thats it.

Yes, between you and I sir, I am the one with the lack of knowledge in science :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You fukking dumbass.

This is so infuriating.

1. I do not know if there is a god

2. I do not believe in your diety based on a lack of sufficient evidence on your behalf.

In that, Nowhere have I said your god does not exist. I can't assert that.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks