WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
All humans have beliefs, whether they realize it or not, because they are mentally/existentially aware of themselves. A dog just eats, sh*ts, f*cks, and sleeps, that's it. Unfortunately, being born a human, naturally you will trend towards a set of beliefs as a self-conscious being. There's no way you can avoid it, anymore than a bees can avoid pollinating plants, it's in your nature :manny: That's what's so comical about atheists, they go so hard not realizing they're ethering themselves, ol' "to be or not to be" azz nikkaz :pachaha:
:huhldup:sweet Zarathustra ...so much wrong....:dwillhuh:

for example, dogs feel sadness, empathy, maternal instincts, joy, jealousy, they understand sharing etc...I don't even want to bother with the rest of that...stuff you wrote:merchant:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
PHD in bullshyt.

:umad:

:huhldup:sweet Zarathustra ...so much wrong....:dwillhuh:

for example, dogs feel sadness, empathy, maternal instincts, joy, jealousy, they understand sharing etc...I don't even want to bother with the rest of that...stuff you wrote:merchant:

Yes, I take it back, you're right. My dog does exhibit sadness when I leave the crib to travel. We can deduce from that he spends his lonely nights wondering how his dog shed was built :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you're trying to insinuate a dog is self-aware, you're trying to insinuate he has existential thoughts. You think dogs sit around in a pack and discuss why the leaves change colors once a year? :heh:
We have no way of currently knowing that, but to assert that it does not happen is unreasonable.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
If you're trying to insinuate a dog is self-aware,

you're only going to confuse yourself:pachaha:

you're trying to insinuate he has existential thoughts.

you're only going to confuse yourself :russ:
You think dogs sit around in a pack and discuss why the leaves change colors once a year? :heh:
you're only going to confuse yourself:bryan:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If you're trying to insinuate a dog is self-aware, you're trying to insinuate he has existential thoughts. You think dogs sit around in a pack and discuss why the leaves change colors once a year? :heh:
you're only going to confuse yourself:pachaha:

you're only going to confuse yourself :russ:

you're only going to confuse yourself:bryan:

^^^^Atheism brehs, where we argue if dogs wonder why the moon has revolutions :pachaha: You win breh :yeshrug: I can't really f*ck with thread anymore, this is starting to get all kinds of ridiculous