ATL was more concerned about eating shrimp at HOUSTONS and GETTING Lit which is why they didnt VOTE

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:francis: I don't know...

Black voter turnout was down

And the black folks I know in ATL family and friends are SPLIT as far as supporting her

Some say she is a good look for the city

And others say she ain't shyt
Oh wow.... We will see then, that’s crazy. Maybe there will be a stronger push for her before the runoff or something. We will see.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Kasim focused way too much on Atlanta international reputation and their Black perception than the actual Blacks who have been residents of Atlanta. Blacks lost a lot of business capital during Reeds run. At one time in the 90s, this is what made people like my parents, well to do.

When Reed went to the Bliderberg conference, is when he changed for the worse. Atlanta Black business district has been powerful for over 100 plus years. The old money still is powerful both the new money isn't real anymore. It's all entertainers. Those tend to have a shelf life.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
You have probably never left your own state to say this stupid white cracker shyt

I'm well traveled, domestically and internationally, with the stamps on my passport and mileage on my car to prove it.

You nikkas kill me talking about some shyt is some cac shyt. FOH.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I'm well traveled, domestically and internationally, with the stamps on my passport and mileage on my car to prove it.

You nikkas kill me talking about some shyt is some cac shyt. FOH.
You sound like a dumb fukking cracker, you dumb fukking cracker; username like a dumb fukking cracker, cracker.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
You sound like a dumb fukking cracker, you dumb fukking cracker, username like a dumb fukking cracker, cracker

Shut your remedial ass up. Username like a cracker? But yet, it's a homage to the two GOATs of Hip Hop...? You sound like a damn psycho.

I suggest you fall back, beta bytch. Rotund yeti ass nikka. Crumb snatching ass nikka.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
ATL is being gentrified....

It happens every single generation...

Old White folks leave the city...Young Black folks move in, Young White folks with good jobs move into the city...Old Black folks leave...

nikkas keep thinking there is a such thing as a Black Mecca...

Only hope that Atlanta has is that Black folks coming from up north actually move into the city of Atlanta...

A lot of Black folks live outside the city...

We were asked not too :manny:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Shut your remedial ass up. Username like a cracker? But yet, it's a homage to the two GOATs of Hip Hop...? You sound like a damn psycho.

I suggest you fall back, beta bytch. Rotund yeti ass nikka. Crumb snatching ass nikka.
What does your cracker ass post have to with the price of fukking tea in china?

nikkas talking about other shyt, and here comes your cracker ass, "you black people in Atlanta have aids, lol":skip:

Get the fukk outta here with your cracker shyt:hhh: