Atomic Blonde Trailer-Charlize Theron the female Baba Yaga :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This was a really, really great action scene stuck in the middle of a terrible, terrible movie. When the best scene of the movie is also the one most tonally out of place, you kinda have to know as a filmmaker you're making a mess. It's a hard-hitting, brutal and intense affair caught in the middle of an overproduced yet still cheap looking mess. I'm fairly sure Charlize Theron saves the movie from total damnation simply by being far too committed and good than anything in this movie warrants her to be.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was good but honestly I got confused with all the double crossing. Needed a bit more action imo, the action scenes were top notch. I enjoyed it though.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was OK. Glad I saw it cause I'd be wondering if I didn't but most likely will never watch again.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I thought this was good but honestly I got confused with all the double crossing. Needed a bit more action imo, the action scenes were top notch. I enjoyed it though.
yeah, I got thrown off a lil too.
and on some real shyt, there was technically only one real ill action scene and that was the staircase/apartment scene.
like somone else said, this wasnt even better than Salt.
too much hype going in.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Cool fight scenes though