Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Thread

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Looks like it's still being produced . Marvel hired Loki Season 1 writer Michael Waldron to write the movie.

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty officially has its writer even as virtually everything else about the film remains in flux. Deadline reports that Loki Season 1 writer Michael Waldron will pen the new film, seemingly taking over for Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania scribe Jeff Loveness, who was previously tipped to write the film. IGN has confirmed with a source close to the production that Waldron will write both Avengers: The Kang Dynasty and Avengers: Secret Wars.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I always chuckle when I read the theories on here about them abandoning the Kang arc.

They might get rid of Majors, but I never thought for a sec they'd bush the entire idea. C'mon now. It doesn't even make any sense.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I always chuckle when I read the theories on here about them abandoning the Kang arc.

They might get rid of Majors, but I never thought for a sec they'd bush the entire idea. C'mon now. It doesn't even make any sense.

Fred.
Marvel should change media strategy and button shyt up. Stop giving any of these rumors sites/publications the time of day and stick to major media. The rumor/theory/amateur writing room media on the internet is now a detriment. Starve them out.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Fred.

They said Majors has a clause in his contract where Only he can play each variant, so I don't see him being replaced unless there is a buy out. Now him getting killed in the first 20 minutes by Dr Doom or some shyt is another story
:lolbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They said Majors has a clause in his contract where Only he can play each variant, so I don't see him being replaced unless there is a buy out. Now him getting killed in the first 20 minutes by Dr Doom or some shyt is another story
:lolbron:

Let me get a link to that.

Fred.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
nikka do you know what rumor even means. Literally google the sentence and take your pic at one of the hundreds of links reporting the same thing like I did.

the fukk
:mjlol:
Yeah, it means it's something not at all confirmed. Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's a worthwhile report.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
They better leave Majors in, I didn't like his Kang in Ant man but he obviously has the chops to pull out a better Kang with a good writer and director behind him.

Keeping him won't affect the bottom line and lets be honest, no matter how much they pretend we know these companies have absolutely no moral.