NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It's crazy to me people are dissing Colman Domingo. He out acts Majors by a mile. His performance in The Color Purple was amazing and he's nominated for his performance in Rustin. Gay or not, this dude exudes alpha male energy. Y'all some homophobes for real. There's nothing effeminate about him, especially in scenes like these:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
It's crazy to me people are dissing Colman Domingo. He out acts Majors by a mile. His performance in The Color Purple was amazing and he's nominated for his performance in Rustin. Gay or not, this dude exudes alpha male energy. Y'all some homophobes for real. There's nothing effeminate about him, especially in scenes like these:

I think he'll play it a lot more seriously and he can bring menace to the role. Majors isnt the end all be all especially after getting whooped by ant-man. He'll probaly be the older variant Immortus or something.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Dude is a phenomenal actor. Might I say, one of my favorites next to Jeffrey Wright. Marvel would redeem themselves with this move. He's a better actor than Majors and on a smaller budget which could increase production. People not seeing the bigger picture. This could sky rocket his career.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
How do you go from casting a 34 year old who was 31 years old when he sign to play a character to then go to a 55 year old? :what:

They should just get Franklin Saint.

Let a younger actor have the opportunity to be the star of a major franchise.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Didn’t know homie was a fish….. haven’t seen much of his work …… marvel dead to me anyway

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How do you go from casting a 34 year old who was 31 years old when he sign to play a character to then go to a 55 year old? :what:

They should just get Franklin Saint.

Let a younger actor have the opportunity to be the star of a major franchise.

Majors got an old nikka face