Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So they offic dropped breeh ?? I don’t stay up to date on the Hollywood shxt

I thought Sum1 said the charges were bogus

The charges were bogus. Dude wasn't found guilty of anything they originally accused him of.

He was found guilty of misdemeanor assault (unintentionally harming a person) and harassment. When he placed her back in the car. After which she chased him 6 blocks.

Disney is goofy for dropping him. Nobody cares about this shyt in real life. People would've cared for a week then moved on to the Epstein list. Which itself has all but been forgotten, a week later.

Fred.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The charges were bogus. Dude wasn't found guilty of anything they originally accused him of.

He was found guilty of misdemeanor assault (unintentionally harming a person) and harassment. When he placed her back in the car. After which she chased him 6 blocks.

Disney is goofy for dropping him. Nobody cares about this shyt in real life. People would've cared for a week then moved on to the Epstein list. Which itself has all but been forgotten, a week later.

Fred.

I think they just want an excuse to pivot. If anything at least from what I saw the people who actually pay for this Disney shyt liked Majors and felt the Case was BS

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
EbZdWahWAAAi6Da.jpg:large

Aint no damn straight breh playing REPEAT fakkitS
A drug addict will do anything for money for more drugs

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They need a broadway actor to replace majors.
This is what they aren't getting.. Or can't find. Majors played all those characters and made you believe they were different and the same. I can't see anybody else doing it really. They need to let this shyt go away and rehire this nikka

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is what they aren't getting.. Or can't find. Majors played all those characters and made you believe they were different and the same. I can't see anybody else doing it really. They need to let this shyt go away and rehire this nikka
The fans are not asking for majors to be taken off the movie so I don't know why they're listening to some Karen's