Avid Readers, I Released A Novel Titled Knewgoat

Menna

All Star
Daps
lol! Appreciate it. I’m promoting it on Social Media. Currently, I’m trying to become more consistent at creating interesting posts to push the novel to a larger audience.
youcna hire a company to do it for you...downside is thats not free but allows you to do others things

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
youcna hire a company to do it for you...downside is thats not free but allows you to do others things

No doubt. I’ve come across some dope social media managers and may use a company down the road.

BossMobb

Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Is it available on Audible?:lupe:

Im getting :flabbynsick:, so audiobooks are my go to thing now.

Word! When I first released my novel a few people close to me told me that a lot of people listen to audiobooks now. Unfortunately, it’s not available via audio.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
No doubt. I’ve come across some dope social media managers and may use a company down the road.

Reviews sounds great, just copped a paperback. There was a guy in the coli discord last night that does social media management and posted some pretty impressive numbers he got for a client last night. Let me know if you’re ever interested and i can reach out to him if he hasn’t been in this thread already.

BossMobb

Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Reviews sounds great, just copped a paperback. There was a guy in the coli discord last night that does social media management and posted some pretty impressive numbers he got for a client last night. Let me know if you’re ever interested and i can reach out to him if he hasn’t been in this thread already.

Thank you! I appreciate the support. I don’t think the social media expert has been in this thread. Can you reach out to him?

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Just finished the first chapter breh. Your pen game is fierce. Got through it pretty quick, which means I was engaged. I feel like I know Hass. Looking forward to seeing how his transition to being a lawyer becomes, especially knowing how he came up under his pops. Good shyt so far. I’m engaged.

BossMobb

Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Just finished the first chapter breh. Your pen game is fierce. Got through it pretty quick, which means I was engaged. I feel like I know Hass. Looking forward to seeing how his transition to being a lawyer becomes, especially knowing how he came up under his pops. Good shyt so far. I’m engaged.

good to hear! Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts! Thank you again for supporting my novel. I greatly appreciate it.