Avid Readers, I Released A Novel Titled Knewgoat

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
What's good Coli fam, I dropped a novel titled Knewgoat: A Black Man's Journey to Greatness in the Hell That is America that I think y'all will enjoy. It's a creative work that's deep, but entertaining. If you grew up in the 80s/90s and are active in the community you will enjoy the reoccurring themes in this work.

Here's the synopsis:
Hassan Johnson is a brilliant and undefeated lawyer from the streets of Tree Port who is suddenly attacked by one of his clients. After experiencing a traumatizing encounter that leads to allegations of murder, Hassan finds himself back in the courtroom in front of the most difficult judge and jury. Determined to prevent his client from being sentenced to eternal condemnation, Hassan reflects on the pain, unexpected losses and silent mental anguish that are common for Black men in America. By channeling and examining the lessons he's learned from being a Black man in America, Hassan aims to achieve what seems impossible. Hassan seeks to experience heaven while residing in hell. Journey with Hassan as he embarks on a quest to become something that exceeds being the greatest of all time, the Knewgoat.

You can preview and purchase the novel on Amazon.

Also, if you are in North Carolina, I'll be doing a few book signings in Charlotte and Durham/Raleigh areas.

If you have any questions about the book, fire away.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
appreciate it. I'm not the most tech savvy, so I don't know how to post the cover directly, but here is an image of it from Instagram.

looks like the novels you would find in borders and waterstones, you did well. you say its deep i hope religious/mythology type deep lol just playing.

anyway well done bro :salute:

BossMobb

Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
looks like the novels you would find in borders and waterstones, you did well. you say its deep i hope religious/mythology type deep lol just playing.

anyway well done bro :salute:

lol! I put a lot of thought into the book cover, the first cover design I proposed wasn’t it. I had to go back to the drawing board.

It definitely has a spiritual message in it that relates to how the characters are on a journey to become the best version of themselves even when they don’t realize it.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
lol! I put a lot of thought into the book cover, the first cover design I proposed wasn’t it. I had to go back to the drawing board.

It definitely has a spiritual message in it that relates to how the characters are on a journey to become the best version of themselves even when they don’t realize it.

yeah i peeped that, very apostles warning like. i hope you celebrate because thats an achievement i am guessing your first novel?

anyway Isha Allah there will be more.

BossMobb

Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
yeah i peeped that, very apostles warning like. i hope you celebrate because thats an achievement i am guessing your first novel?

anyway Isha Allah there will be more.

Definitely celebrated! My family members and friends went all out and put Amazon out of stock a time or two during the pre-order window in May.

Believe it or not, this is my 2nd/final novel. I wrote my first book in 2005 and released it in 2006. It took me a long time to find the inspiration to write Knewgoat because I’m hypercritical of anything I release. I started really working on this book in 2017 and didn’t release it until May 2021. This is me bowing out the game as an author. I can truly say I poured my all into this work. I hope it makes the community proud.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Definitely celebrated! My family members and friends went all out and put Amazon out of stock a time or two during the pre-order window in May.

Believe it or not, this is my 2nd/final novel. I wrote my first book in 2005 and released it in 2006. It took me a long time to find the inspiration to write Knewgoat because I’m hypercritical of anything I release. I started really working on this book in 2017 and didn’t release it until May 2021. This is me bowing out the game as an author. I can truly say I poured my all into this work. I hope it makes the community proud.

why if you dont mind me asking are you bowing out?

what are you going to do with all those creative pursuits?

BossMobb

Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
why if you dont mind me asking are you bowing out?

what are you going to do with all those creative pursuits?

Honestly being creative as a writer is too stressful for me. I spent an absurd amount of time rewriting stuff and never being satisfied. It took an emotional toll. On the creative front, I’m looking forward to really just expressing my ideas verbally (podcasts), contributing/creating visual content and giving some of the profits from the book back to the community in a creative way. For example, in one of the chapters a character mentions something called the 3.5% challenge. It’s giving 3.5% to a family member or friend that straightens out their credit so they have money for a down payment on a house. One of my goals is to do this for a family that I don’t know and then for a family member or friend with some of the profit from Knewgoat.

BossMobb

Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
amazon links don’t show up properly on thecoli but I will find it tho

My bad on the link, not sure why it’s not showing up. I can see it on my end. If you search for Knewgoat on Amazon it should populate. Definitely appreciate the support. Let me know what you think of book once you check it out.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Honestly being creative as a writer is too stressful for me. I spent an absurd amount of time rewriting stuff and never being satisfied. It took an emotional toll. On the creative front, I’m looking forward to really just expressing my ideas verbally (podcasts), contributing/creating visual content and giving some of the profits from the book back to the community in a creative way. For example, in one of the chapters a character mentions something called the 3.5% challenge. It’s giving 3.5% to a family member or friend that straightens out their credit so they have money for a down payment on a house. One of my goals is to do this for a family that I don’t know and then for a family member or friend with some of the profit from Knewgoat.

ok you retired lol.

for sure there are other creative means to get tucked into outside your writing and good luck with the challenge. :salute: