Avid Readers, I Released A Novel Titled Knewgoat

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I did get mine. Haven’t began reading it yet I’ll update you once i’m done

Good to hear that you received your copy. I’m very interested in hearing how the novel comes across to individuals who enjoy hip hop and classic R&B because I used specific songs as a backdrop when the lyrics aligned with the characters’ actions and conversations.

BossMobb

Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Not a book reader like that but congrats!

Just bought a copy off Amazon.

Thanks fam! I greatly appreciate the support. Even though you aren’t an avid reader, you might enjoy it because it’s a real creative book and it has a cinematic feel in my opinion.

BossMobb

Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
@hex appreciate the recommendation! Should it be the same thread or slightly different content?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Same thread and title works just fine breh.

Fred.

BossMobb

Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Dropping in to say thank you to everybody that copped the novel yesterday! I definitely saw a spike on the purchase front.

Also, if you are in the Charlotte N.C. area, you can find my novel in the Urban Reader bookstore that’s not too far from the University Area.

Prynce

Daps
Bro im sorry if im a fukk nikka for saying this but thats a terrible name :laff:

I chuckle everytime I see the thread :dead:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'm definitely not a fan of the title but the synopsis works for me, reminds me of an hbo series. I suppose I'm thinking like an agent. The cover is good, the character's name is for sure pandering, but I can see it working. I know the stress of writing and hating every word on every page.

Good luck with it all, try going for a screen play I can see this being on Netflix.