Avid Readers, I Released A Novel Titled Knewgoat

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Honestly being creative as a writer is too stressful for me. I spent an absurd amount of time rewriting stuff and never being satisfied. It took an emotional toll. On the creative front, I’m looking forward to really just expressing my ideas verbally (podcasts), contributing/creating visual content and giving some of the profits from the book back to the community in a creative way. For example, in one of the chapters a character mentions something called the 3.5% challenge. It’s giving 3.5% to a family member or friend that straightens out their credit so they have money for a down payment on a house. One of my goals is to do this for a family that I don’t know and then for a family member or friend with some of the profit from Knewgoat.

Sounds like a true creative to me. Sold out in Canada right now but when it gets here I'll let you know my thoughts.

Here at the 51 second mark, Kate echoes my sentiments on writing and similarly yours. Maybe we'll see another book from you in the future.

:salute:

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Sounds like a true creative to me. Sold out in Canada right now but when it gets here I'll let you know my thoughts.

Here at the 51 second mark, Kate echoes my sentiments on writing and similarly yours. Maybe we'll see another book from you in the future.

:salute:

appreciate the support fam! Definitely looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. I’m going to check out what Kate said about writing. Do you write as well?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
appreciate the support fam! Definitely looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. I’m going to check out what Kate said about writing. Do you write as well?

Yeah I write, it is the only thing that I excel at beyond other things and yet, the results make me do a

:scust:

People read it and give me positive feedback and I think to myself, you liked this

It has gotten better recently though. I've found more comfort with the results from my children book scripts and poetry. Now these here novels

:sadcam:

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Yeah I write, it is the only thing that I excel at beyond other things and yet, the results make me do a

People read it and give me positive feedback and I think to myself, you liked this

It has gotten better recently though. I've found more comfort with the results from my children book scripts and poetry. Now these here novels

:sadcam:

lol! I feel you. Writing a novel is a beast when you are your own worst critic. Anything out that I can support?