Ayesha Alexander - Chef Curry's wife

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
cant c/s enough. i saw a quote where beyonce said she cant and dont cook. be married all that time breh and cant cook? i think feminists take it as a point of pride to refuse to cook. they are the worst wives.

salute a young woman out here cooking for her family and taking pride in it:salute:

:wow::wow::wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Her looks are hella overrated to me, I think Mama Curry comfortably embarrasses her in that aspect.. It's her personality that makes her special, definitely wifey material unlike the instathots running rampant in our era.
Yup. You can bag a chick like that without $

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
savannah is ugly now :dahell:

you nikkas and y'all love for white women/light skin women on this site is just :scust:

There is nothing wrong with liking a light skinned woman just as there is nothing wrong with liking a dark skinned woman or any other shade of woman :dwillhuh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So basically you're saying she wouldn't be with him if he wasn't in excess of easy money and being famous? NO shyt:laugh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Christian
Prob married a virgin or with a body count of one or two
Black
Canadian
Loves cherry blasters

:wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
0239.jpg

037-810x388.png

0234.jpg

SmallGloomyArmednylonshrimp.gif
Looking at pics the OP threw up I was thinking that she wasn't on my ex level:camby:

Then I saw these :takedat::shaq: yeah I had that backwards my ex not her level.

Time to neg OP for those bullshyt pics

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is nothing wrong with liking a light skinned woman just as there is nothing wrong with liking a dark skinned woman or any other shade of woman :dwillhuh:

Steph's wife is not beautiful like Savannah. Ayesha resembles Miley Cyrus in the face, whom nobody considers beautiful. The only reason Ayesha gets play is because she's Steph Curry's wife as well as light skin with colored eyes. Thus she gets similar overrated play to what white girls get for the same attributes. Brehs are saying, "Well she can cook". Brehs, my mother and every mother I knew could cook. Virtually every woman who is worth anything can cook. Savannah can cook. :manny:

negro please. lightskin folks been winning since cleopatra in 100 bc.

Cleopatra was actually Greek and light skins largely didn't exist until slavery. Guess why? :laff:

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
from what I heard, she met steph at some kinda church summer camp before he went to davidson even. :win:

steph curry on pace to trump grant hill when it comes to being a :win: family man.

Get married brehs :blessed:

"Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies." -Proverbs 10:31 @Emperor_ReinScarf :mjpls:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is why nikkaz end up miserable and broke. Yall underrate intangibles in women. Anyone can find a dime. It's the intangibles that count.
lol is that a shot or something? I dont see the relation between what i said and your post?

i didnt slight the girl in anyway...i'm just saying she doesnt look like a golddigger

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Steph's wife is not beautiful like Savannah. Ayesha resembles Miley Cyrus in the face, whom nobody considers beautiful. The only reason Ayesha gets play is because she's Steph Curry's wife as well as light skin with colored eyes. Thus she gets similar overrated play to what white girls get for the same attributes. Brehs are saying, "Well she can cook". Brehs, my mother and every mother I knew could cook. Virtually every woman who is worth anything can cook. Savannah can cook. :manny:

What in the hell does any of this have to do with what I said?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Savannah is a 6 without the Indian remy and makeup contouring stahhhhhhhhp it

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you missed my point, don't act like this isn't a epidemic on the coli though.

some skinny anorexic cac white girl will get called a pawg but savannah gets called ugly and average.