Ayesha Alexander - Chef Curry's wife

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Get married brehs :blessed:

"Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies." -Proverbs 10:31 @Emperor_ReinScarf :mjpls:

LY4Dcuq.jpg

:francis:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
More NBA'ers need to follow in Bron and Chef shoes... (when it comes to women)

Both (and I'm sure several other nikkas as well, they the most famous tho) have pretty wives who stay OUT of the spotlight, support and encourage their men and hold the family unit up while their men go make the paper. Classy and elegant and not "all up in the video" is PERFECT at least in my eyes...

:salute: to both these cats, they understand the game...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You don't marry the 'dime-pieces' with 5,000 pics of themselves on instagram showing off their booty, making duck faces and 'visiting Dubai'. She might not be as fine as some of those women, but she actually has characteristics that make her suitable to be with over the long-term.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
savannah is fine for being the #1 nikka in the hood. but she ain't on the level of the type of female you can get being the #1 ball player in the world. steph got bron beat on this one pretty easily.

but the real winner is dell curry. i feel bad for steph that his moms is better lookin than his wife. :snoop:
:usure:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
She looked like a dime, two pregnancies hasn't treated her well