Ayesha Curry: "I Feel I’m Too Black For The White Community, But Don't Fit Within Black Society."

Daps
Something I heard on a YouTube video about this Ayesha curry shyt somebody said

...but we’ve entered a day & an era where the H0es define womanhood today. The housewives are refusing to define womanhood because they see no value in it .

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing that we live in a society where a woman who doesn't have to work another day in her life, is married to an all time great sports athlete, and has a healthy family can go out and present herself as a victim. Ayesha's problem is she wants the fame and notoriety that Steph is getting. She seems like she wants to be him more than be with him.
smdh-gif-9.gif

giphy.gif

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I see some light skin people only date other light skin people to keep the family light and ambiguous looking for generations.
yet get mad at brown skin people for looking at them funny when they come back to us mid teens after finding out the harsh reality from white people that all the “good hair and green eyes” is irrelevant in the grand scheme.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I see some light skin people only date other light skin people to keep the family light and ambiguous looking for generations.
yet get mad at brown skin people for looking at them funny when they come back to us mid teens after finding out the harsh reality from white people that all the “good hair and green eyes” is irrelevant in the grand scheme.
Their family gatherings are disturbing.
No complexion other than
:dwillhuh::why::whew::heh:

And I can tell it's overuled by the mother

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
No complexion other than
:dwillhuh::why::whew::heh:

Yeah, I've yet to see a even brown skinned person in curry's family, maybe just a coincidence or maybe a deeper meaning.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The black community accepts everyone. When I hear shyt like this sometimes I feel like this person has said or done shyt to piss people off
No they don't, black people accept everybody that behaves like a black stereotype.

alot of black people simply don't deal with other black folks that they feel are bougie, uppity, or funny-style. sometimes these feelings are justified, sometimes they aren't.

has nothing to do with being a stereotype tho. LOL.

I can see where ayesha is coming from tho. she lived a culturally-ambiguous life up until she felt that culture shock at 14. then add the fact that shes high-yella and im willing to bet she grew up with money. im sure shes encountered a lot of people who automatically assumed that shes one of those uppity types. I can understand why she feels like she doesn't fit anywhere. and it doesn't help that shes kinda dizzy, so its not gonna come out right when she tries to speak on these things:laugh: but I get it.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Yeah, I've yet to see a even brown skinned person in curry's family, maybe just a coincidence or maybe a deeper meaning.
It's not just the immediate family, it's everybody around them. Boyfriend, girlfriend etc.
I remember some Shea's reposting a collage on Twitter
:mjpls:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
No complexion other than

in fairness, people are usually most-attracted to those who look like them.

hell, my parents could pass as cousins, or maybe even siblings.

while the currys may not be marrying darker, they aren't going lighter either.:manny:

Legalese

Banned
Daps

in fairness, people are usually most-attracted to those who look like them.

hell, my parents could pass as cousins, or maybe even siblings.

while the currys may not be marrying darker, they aren't going lighter either.:manny:
They're doing something thats been done since ancient civilization. It's not a coincidence tho
:yeshrug:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
from my experience light skin broads love darker nikkas...
at least in california...
maybe in the south they are more color struck than out here