Ayo Coli massive...we allowing Indians to say nikka now?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I miss a meeting or something?

This dusty, dirtfaced, Trump supporting Indian @Mephistopheles been throwing it around all willy nilly:

The post would've been more effective if it was just the laugh and you didn't add #LWO at the end. nikkas bout to get a struggle 8th seed. :dead:

Don't call me nikka, whiteboy. Just stay mad and depressed and pray your people invent melanin transfusions one day, you bologne-smelling piece of shyt.

You'd probably invite him to a podcast if you ran into him, you Benson ass nikka.

I don't know anything about his life, but T.I. always struck me as the fearless scrawny light-skinned nikka with a napoleon complex that fights a lot and somehow manages to beat up dudes much bigger than him. There's one in every hood.

lol...nah, man. Pre-Badu Common in the Can I Borrow a Dollar/Resurrection days came off as just cool regular ass nikka. He didn't start being a sensitive neo soul hippy dude dressing like Robin Hood until later.

He grew up in the 40's and 50's bruh. He never needed a nikka wake up call. He's just a rapist.

Funny thing is, ever since this thread he's been beasting and taking over in the 4th q. He heard you nikkas loud and clear.

:childplease: nikka Obama was a Harvard law student interning when they met.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I’m half black...said nikka my whole life and will continue to. OP is a 60 year old mental patient with anger management issues and man titties. Close thread.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I’m half black...

giphy.gif

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Just finish talking to my black mother while she was holding my black daughter and this musty senior citizen with dementia posting birther conspiracies about me. :dead: What a fail.

Bro, it's ok to be an Indian. You ain't got to lie. I just wanted to know when we became so lenient on y'all saying nikka.