Ayo Coli massive...we allowing Indians to say nikka now?

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
tenor.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Thought this was about @śïñe•qúå_nøn at first

Exactly.

He gets away with calling brehs nikkas and nobody seems to care. He admitted that is not even black. People have been perm banned for less. But because he posts sirens and re-tweets he is allowed. The shyt is disgusting.:hhh:

EVERY time he tries that shyt with me I check his ass. To many times I will see him talk real spicy and arrogantly to brehs on here and they just take it.:scust:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Exactly.

He gets away with calling brehs nikkas and nobody seems to care. He admitted that is not even black. People have been perm banned for less. But because he posts sirens and re-tweets he is allowed. The shyt is disgusting.:hhh:

EVERY time he tries that shyt with me I check his ass. To many times I will see him talk real spicy and arrogantly to brehs on here and they just take it.:scust:

Truth. I call @śïñe•qúå_nøn out on that all the time as well. But we have to have the same energy with the other Indians saying nikka like @Mephistopheles as well.

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Exactly.

He is officially protected
It's all written in a thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Bro, it's ok to be an Indian. You ain't got to lie. I just wanted to know when we became so lenient on y'all saying nikka.
Everything’s ok with me so I would never tell a lie about who I am.

There is something wrong with a 60 year old dusty former wannabe Sunz of Man backup dancer posting tough guy rah rah shyt to strangers on a message board in between cold bites of hush puppies from the Golden Corral senior menu every morning, nikka.

You probably sitting there with one pants leg rolled up looking all mad in a holey 1995 Carhart jacket while reading this, you old bytch.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
There’s nothing wrong with me so I would never tell a lie about who I am.

There is something wrong with a 60 year old dusty former wannabe Sunz of Man backup dancer posting tough guy rah rah shyt to strangers on a message board in between cold bites of hush puppies from the Golden Corral senior menu every morning.

You probably sitting there with one pants leg rolled up looking all mad in a holey 1997 Carhart jacket while reading this, you old bytch.

Soooooo shyt you on fire today, bro! :gladbron:

But really...why must you put up the front? Why you so concerned wit saying nikka? Scared to smile, they called you Sanjay?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My daughter is half Indian. I raised her to think of herself as a black woman,she also has a strong connection to her other side as well. That said, no N words are spoken in my house or my presence. I try not to say it either.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
My daughter is half Indian. I raised her to think of herself as a black woman,she also has a strong connection to her other side as well. That said, no N words are spoken in my house or my presence. I try not to say it either.

You cool with a full Indian like @Mephistopheles saying it?