Ayo, Putin really is trying to move nukes. Legit source

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Link->

Russian convoy linked to secretive nuclear division heads to Ukraine amid fears of Vladimir Putin testing destructive weapon

A massive Russian convoy carrying nuclear equipment towards the Ukrainian frontline has ignited further fears that Vladimir Putin may test his country’s devastating firepower.

Footage of the freight train linked to Russia’s secretive nuclear division emerged on the pro-Moscow Telegram channel Rybar and captured it over central Russia towards Ukraine’s eastern warzone.

The convoy was shown carrying armoured personnel carriers and other equipment and is believed to be connected to the 12th main directorate of the ministry of defence.

Defence analyst Konrad Muzyka said the 12th main directorate was responsible for Russia’s nuclear munitions, storage, maintenance and issuance to units.

i swear to God, I'm not being drafted over this bullsht :francis:

@
Dave24 you are now garunteed a spot in the air force.

Last edited:

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
Oh your definitely being drafted. Most of you gym heads are. This generation is lazy, depressed, and drugged the hell up. Anyone not flat footed is out of here. Good luck and God speed 🤣. Naw all jokes aside Putin is desperate at this point and it shows. So good luck to us all because we might need it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh your definitely being drafted. Most of you gym heads are. This generation is lazy, depressed, and drugged the hell up. Anyone not flat footed is out of here. Good luck and God speed 🤣. Naw all jokes aside Putin is desperate at this point and it shows. So good luck to us all because we might need it.
It would take a lot to get to a draft. I don’t think use of tactical nukes in Ukraine would do it