Ayo, Putin really is trying to move nukes. Legit source

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Ain't no draft happening. How they gone put boots on the ground when nukes are in play? It's like getting in a scuffle and a mf reach for they pistol. Either you reach for yours or you prolly getting shot. If they shoot first then you gotta shoot back until the threat is no more.

If he even drop one to confirm he lost his god damn mind, we might as well carpet bomb his whole shyt and call it. With all that bluffing i think we should go ahead pull his card and do it now

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
China will help support Russia. They don't care.

Nall China ain't with that nuke shyt either. The only country that will support him is North Korea. America has enemies but even they and Americs ain't fukking with nukes nomore.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You think they're staying in the game after Russia drops a nuke?

I'm not guaranteeing anything. A whole lot of people are going to die in the near future, because of this struggle for power going on in the world. People are trying to control something they can't control.

The West has it's own agenda. The BRICS countries are not with it.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
If a nuclear war is to happen, you’re gonna wish you died in the blast.
Is that a threat young lady? Don't get mad at me. I'm just stating fact. It took these type of conversations to remember all my buildings in the Bronx had fallout signs.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People talking about Russia using a nuclear weapon, but ignoring that the USA is providing Ukraine with another $650 million dollar in military aide, including long range guided rockets. It goes without saying that Russia is being completely dominated on the battlfield right now and are on the verge of being completely driven out of Ukraine. Ukraine will no doubt take Crimea back too.

Why did the USA provide more long range guided rockets though? Why? :jbhmm:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Is that a threat young lady? Don't get mad at me. I'm just stating fact. It took these type of conversations to remember all my buildings in the Bronx had fallout signs.
I’m simply stating the truth, the amount of devastation a nuclear war will bring onto the human race will cause anyone that does survive, an ungodly amount of mental anguish and despair.

Everyone in this very forum will be most likely dead

Last edited: