B.A.R.S. (1st Listen February Edition) Hip-Hop Project Power-Ranking (UPDATED: February's Best)

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Please keep this going. I love this site but find it has suffered recently as far as helping me discover new music. This is perfect. Would like a lil more description about each project maybe like 1 comparison artist similar to how they do on NBA Draft sites and whatnot or what the strengths and weaknesses are but major props.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Please keep this going. I love this site but find it has suffered recently as far as helping me discover new music. This is perfect. Would like a lil more description about each project maybe like 1 comparison artist similar to how they do on NBA Draft sites and whatnot or what the strengths and weaknesses are but major props.

That's good feedback. I'll try to do that when I can. The meat of this is the album ranking. If you see an artist or project you're familiar with and it's ranked lower than another project you never heard of, check it out. Spotify playlist can help too. If you like the songs I put on there check them out, because I tend to put the best songs from the projects I listen to on there.

The Coli breh @Doobie Doo has 2 tracks on there. So follow that playlist and lets make this a thing.

I try to pride myself on being unbiased and objective as hell. I don't grade shyt based on my personal affinity for an artist. I just call it how it is. It's not perfect, but it's no evil agenda behind it. I genuinely just like hearing music all day every day.