ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
squatthrusts.gif

:steviej:

:dead:

That's the funniest shyt I remember from this movie. This nicca is bunny hop drilling this dude momma across the fukking room... :wow:.

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to think that i saw this movie when it first came out in theaters and how the film critics was actually taking this movie seriously talking about it's like "boyz in the hood". :laff: the movie was whatever.

but yeah, that movie was a bit weird especially the scene where snoop starts smoking some weed and starts dancing on the couch. the camera starts panning in on him for 2 minutes. wtf?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop is severely underrated as an actor. He is hamming it up and chewing all tons of scenery in this movie and it is the greatness. :wow:

He knew EXACTLY what type of movie this was when he signed up for it, and he knew his role was too ridiculous to play serious so he was like, "Might as well exaggerate it. :yeshrug:"

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I can't believe no one has mention the part where the lined all the kids who jumped Jody up and start whacking them. and jody's friend was like "nah yu doin it wrong, you gotta ball yo fist up like this" *whacks the dude the in front of him*

EDIT:

here it go skip to 6:00

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEf9_taG3L8"]baby boy - top 5 scenes. - YouTube[/ame]

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
didn't wanna make a new thread, but I just came in the crib and the insider was randomly on tv, and aj johnson (jody's mom) was on there talking about something. now for some reason, why does she keep getting better and better looking the older she gets.

jody momma was lookin good!!! :rose1:

aj-kneeling.jpg

ogzs90d9rris1j4kowyi.jpeg

aj-johnson-ascap-4th-annual-grammy-brunch_3493231.jpg

slide_186130_060151_Ludacris_Birthday_P.jpg
a_j_johnson_2003_11_22.jpg

I mean :ohlawd: what kinda 50 year old looks like this?!?!?!??!?!?!? :mindblown:

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scene when Jody was in the room smoking, telling Omar Gooding character how Melvin was trippin. (nah, we gon let him keep breathing cause of my mama):mjlol:.................(on the real he gon feel the steel):russ:. Melvin come in the room and shyt on the two lil nikka GUNS AND BUTTA YOU DUMB MOTHAfukkAS........................Jody tells Omar Gooding character "you see, this nikka always comin in here talkin that bullshyt)................Melvin (WHAT!)

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
The scene when Jody was in the room smoking, telling Omar Gooding character how Melvin was trippin. (nah, we gon let him keep breathing cause of my mama):mjlol:.................(on the real he gon feel the steel):russ:. Melvin come in the room and shyt on the two lil nikka GUNS AND BUTTA YOU DUMB MOTHAfukkAS........................Jody tells Omar Gooding character "you see, this nikka always comin in here talkin that bullshyt)................Melvin (WHAT!)

"What :mjpls:?"