Baby Boy is the most unintentionally funny movie of alltime

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funniest part is Omar Gooding being mad the whole fukking movie...especially when he was playing video games and he started arguing with his girl; nikka Hulked up outta nowhere :jadahaha:

That's the funniest part of the movie. He's so mad at them. He thought they were a family when they bought him the shoes and the videogame.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
squatthrusts.gif

:steviej:

:dead:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The funniest part is Omar Gooding being mad the whole fukking movie...especially when he was playing video games and he started arguing with his girl; nikka Hulked up outta nowhere :jadahaha:

Pea: :rudy: Y'all don't want me here?! Why don't y'all kick me out then?!

Kim: :what: Shut UP, Pea!!! Ain't nobody said nothing about kicking you out!

Pea: :stopitslime: Y'all in there, whatchu call it, "sinuating", "insinuating", actin like y'all don't want me here, fukk it, I'll leave!!!

Kim: :usure: YOU need to shut up.

Pea: :sitdown: No, YOU need to shut up.

Kim: :dahell: Well, you the one talking all loud, making all that noise!

Pea: (stands up) :birdman: YOU CALL YOSELF BACKTALKIN TO ME?! HUH?! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT TOWARDS YO MAN?! KEEP TALKIN, I'MA COME IN THERE AND PUT MY FOOT SO FAR UP IN YO-- (Jody enters) :myman: Come on in here, Jody-Jo!!! :rudy: A house full of women, cuz. :birdman: A HOUSE FULL OF SENSITIVE ASS FEMALES, DEALIN WITH THEY DAMN HORMONES!!! Y'ALL SOME UNSTABLE CREATURES!!! See, I ain't gon say the "B" word, I'ma say "UNSTABLE CREATURES", that's my new word for y'all.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Pea: :rudy: Y'all don't want me here?! Why don't y'all kick me out then?!

Kim: :what: SHUT UP, Pea!!! Ain't nobody said nothing about kicking you out!

Pea: :stopitslime: Y'all in there, whatchu call it, sinuating, "insinuating", actin like y'all don't want me here, fukk it, I'll leave!!!

Kim: :usure: YOU need to shut up.

Pea: :sitdown: No, YOU need to shut up.

Kim: :dahell: Well, you the one talking all loud, making all that noise!

Pea: (stands up) :birdman: YOU CALL YOSELF BACKTALKIN TO ME?! HUH?! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT TOWARDS YO MAN?! KEEP TALKIN, I'MA COME IN THERE AND PUT MY FOOT SO FAR UP IN YO-- (Jody enters) :myman: Come on in here, Jody-Jo!!! :rudy: A house full of women, cuz. :birdman: A HOUSE FULL OF SENSITIVE ASS FEMALES, DEALIN WITH THEY DAMN HORMONES!!! Y'ALL SOME UNSTABLE CREATURES!!! See, I ain't gon say the "B" word, I'ma say "UNSTABLE CREATURES", that's my new word for y'all.
:laff:

literally every scene in the movie was comedy

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I mean its the greatest black film of all time its supposed to be a serious coming of age tale of the black male in todays society but we got the greatest unintentional comedy in the history of film:wow:

My favorite scene

mqdefault.jpg

Jody="Mama":why:

Melvin="Yeah thats right call for your mama.If it wasnt for your mama I would have broke your ass off a long time ago yeah lil jody....You know what I see when I look in your eyes I see a chocolate bytch. Yeah that what I see.... If we was on lockdown I would make you get on your knees and fix it":birdman:

I still use that "If we was on lockdown line" all the fukking time with my friends we call a nygga thats scared to holla at a girl at the bar "Lil Jody" mad loud haha

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Can one of u nyggaz explain what was supposed to be symbolized by that time in the park, when Jody and Pea rolled up on the baby gangstas, and that culminated Pea whipping the young n1gga with the belt, and Jody went from :lolbron: to :no: as the camera faded out? What was that about?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Can one of u nyggaz explain what was supposed to be symbolized by that time in the park, when Jody and Pea rolled up on the baby gangstas, and that culminated Pea whipping the young n1gga with the belt, and Jody went from :lolbron: to :no: as the camera faded out? What was that about?

:yeshrug: I guess Jody had empathy for them as he too was an ignorant lil nikka who needed some respect beaten into them by an elder (Melvin).