Baby Boy is the most unintentionally funny movie of alltime

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
That nikka Pea was trying to bully broads on the street to buy his bootleg dresses. nikka was ready to put hands on random broads for their disrespect of his salesmanship:pachaha:
That part was so funny and random. He had the chick going and then she asked about the fabric it was made from? It was a wrap! Dude got heated quick as hell. I ain't see that coming. :mjlol: He almost had a sale in spite of himself...

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Pea was so hard to believe was a gangsta, yet somehow so easy at the same time. :leostare:

:russ: I didn't know how to view dudes performance. Like he was good, but in a hilarious way. Like it wasn't corny in that hard to watch way, but he was a lovable thug.:russ: But I could still feel my nikka P at the same time.:obama:

I had similar feelings.

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
squatthrusts.gif

:steviej:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Baby Boy was funny to me because of the futility of the characters. All of them were impotent in one way or another. Every single character was inconsequential in life but had all this drama. People having drama over inconsequential situations is always funny to me.

I looked at it like a dark comedy that represented a look into some of the psychoses amongst black men and women. At first, I wondered why I laughed so much yet was caught in such deep thought at the same time.

Jody being a shiftless, early 20-something with two children by two women living off his mother and girlfriend. No ambition. No direction. No car. No apartment. Entitled and completely ok with living at home forever. Wanting to be the leader of his woman but having no leadership skills or tangible results to garner respect from said woman. Thinks with his penis and lives by it.

Jody's girlfriend who is a hoodarat with a heart of gold. Loud, obnoxious and controlling. Wanting a real relationship without having a real man or even having the wherewithal to get and keep a real man because she is not a real woman. Then getting pregnant again by the same shiftless dude.

It was funny because these characters represent people in real life that live the same way.

Peace

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Baby Boy was funny to me because of the futility of the characters. All of them were impotent in one way or another. Every single character was inconsequential in life but had all this drama. People having drama over inconsequential situations is always funny to me.

I looked at it like a dark comedy that represented a look into some of the psychoses amongst black men and women. At first, I wondered why I laughed so much yet was caught in such deep thought at the same time.

Jody being a shiftless, early 20-something with two children by two women living off his mother and girlfriend. No ambition. No direction. No car. No apartment. Entitled and completely ok with living at home forever. Wanting to be the leader of his woman but having no leadership skills or tangible results to garner respect from said woman. Thinks with his penis and lives by it.

Jody's girlfriend who is a hoodarat with a heart of gold. Loud, obnoxious and controlling. Wanting a real relationship without having a real man or even having the wherewithal to get and keep a real man because she is not a real woman. Then getting pregnant again by the same shiftless dude.

It was funny because these characters represent people in real life that live the same way.

Peace

:myman:

I think that's what grabbed me about this movie; it was entirely relatable because I grew up around people like that. Heck, for the most part that could describe my wife's family... I can't remember how many times I'd hear about them being all :sadcam: over some drama, then when I'd hear what the actual drama was, I'd be like :comeon: :camby:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
With fear of having my hood pass revoked cause ima admit I'm watching this shyt for the first time. This shyt most definitely is hilarious.