Baby Boy is the most unintentionally funny movie of alltime

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can one of u nyggaz explain what was supposed to be symbolized by that time in the park, when Jody and Pea rolled up on the baby gangstas, and that culminated Pea whipping the young n1gga with the belt, and Jody went from :lolbron: to :no: as the camera faded out? What was that about?

He realized he was fukking up and that could be him if he don't get his shyt together

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Peanut is the best worst type of friend to have, he was willing to kill Melvin as soon as Jody mentioned that he didn't like him.
:mjlol: this nikka was going to put paws or random thots for not buying his dresses, wanted to kill Melvin and Snoop, probably putting hands on Kim and her mom and was praying to Jesus to guide his shots in killing Snoop that nikka was pure comedy all movie.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
:mjlol: this nikka was going to put paws or random thots for not buying his dresses, wanted to kill Melvin and Snoop, probably putting hands on Kim and her mom and was praying to Jesus to guide his shots in killing Snoop that nikka was pure comedy all movie.

:deadmanny: Son I almost forgot about that!

Excellent analysis of that character, my good nig.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

:mjlol::laff: at when Pea snuffed dude who took Jody's bottle of Alizé. Everything about that part is hilarious...

:laff: at the look on Pea's face when he says, :stopitslime:" nikka, you know what I mean."

:laff: at the look on his face right before he delivers the punch

:laff: at the delivery of the punch

:laff: at the sound effect it made

:laff: at how dude sold the punch :dead:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

:mjlol::laff: at when Pea snuffed dude who took Jody's bottle of Alizé. Everything about that part is hilarious...

:laff: at the look on Pea's face when he says, :stopitslime:" nikka, you know what I mean."

:laff: at the look on his face right before he delivers the punch

:laff: at the delivery of the punch

:laff: at the sound effect it made

:laff: at how dude sold the punch :dead:

"Don't flinch... Don't flinch or I'ma hit u wit two.. :birdman:" :deadmanny:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this young n flabby ass nikka :russ:

article-2399507-1B66E72F000005DC-104_634x527.jpg