Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Swazi women-8.103

For day 9 women from Swaziland gathered a very decent score of 8.103, slightly better than the score they got last season. And while they did not take top spot on the leaderboard, I was still quite surprised that MANY on the Coli found them to be of their taste. I for one had low expectations for when they were going.

And now for day 10!!!!

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hkL4e6O.jpg

Ahhh.... Afro-Colombian women. One of my favorite Hispanic women. Couldn't wait for this day. These melaninated Colombian women largely descend from the predominately African descent region Choco of Colombia. Tho they can be found in Cali, Cartagena and other cities. I like everything about Afro-Colombians especially their women. I have messed with many Colombian women here in NY, and I found them to be top 5 when it comes to Hispanic women in looks and personalities. Not only are they bad, but they can cook and take care of their men. Not only that but I notice many other Coli members had good things to say about them, especially those who have been to Colombia.
What I like about Afro-Colombians is that they are diverse in looks. You have those nice deep chocolate types. If darker skinned women of African descent are your thing. Or you have the nice yellow/red bone types if that is your taste when it comes to women of Afro descent. You also have a combination of thickness and slim. So Afro-Colombians have something for everyone. Last season they did very good. But so far Team Diaspora has been taking an ass beating to Team Africa so far in the leaderboards. Can Afro-Colombian women change that?

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
Rkddjz4.jpg

dc9l3rr.jpg

MeqLMa8.jpg

35sVvoo.jpg

8MgzlGz.jpg

iaUlDC0.jpg

MWXWSJu.jpg

wzyaBJs.jpg

b9783lJ.jpg

vtGVRlZ.jpg

pLmzzVz.jpg

KKrI00Q.jpg

pa23RwH.jpg

0j55cgt.gif

sPZJFoK.jpg

dkvMocS.jpg

SBLnOao.jpg

pDX2Fzr.jpg

vu4zVTv.jpg

NOTE: VOTE! Don't just comment or dap! VOTE! Because number of votes HAVE to be calculated.

Last edited: