Are Afro-Colombian women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Have never met an afro-colombia and ive lived in NY and south africa. Ive met cac colombians and they are on that :mjpls:.

I work with some they are bad as fukk but ive heard them say things like they wouldnt date a negra. They into white boys heavy. They trying hard to be white.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Have never met an afro-colombia and ive lived in NY and south africa. Ive met cac colombians and they are on that :mjpls:.

I work with some they are bad as fukk but ive heard them say things like they wouldnt date a negra. They into white boys heavy. They trying hard to be white.
I NEVER met "full blooded" black Colombians. But I met many of the mullata types. Met two in my college in my home county that I was chill wit. But I hear there are many out in queens. My homeboy who is Dominican ex was a mullata type.

And yeah I heard about the cac Colombians especially the ones in Florida.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

well most Colombians ARE white
THINK I understood the first sentence.
i think Portuguese is harder for Spanish speaker to understand than vice versa

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Tienes afrocolombianas en Nueva York :patrice:? Yo nunca conocia una afrocolombiana en los Estados Unidos y Nueva Jersey tiene una poblacion colombiana muy grande (spanish brehs howd i do?)

Also no c00n but Colombians regardless of race are among the best in the world :hubie:

EDIT: i feel like conocer isn't the right word :patrice:

Afro Colombians are very rare in the tri-state. I used to play soccer with some of them. Most the Colombians in NY/NJ are the white looking ones.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
dtbty.gif