Baltimore Residents fear for their lives after riots

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would you invest in an area that is a battle field with no police presence?

Cool. I made a suggestion. People have a security force they pay to protect their neighborhoods all the time. They aint waiting on the police.

Also the ghetto been called a battlefield forever. Never stops the Asians, Jews, Arabs etc from going in and setting up shop, eating off the community and pocketing that $.

This here shows you that people will big up and support the riots and destruction of the hood but come up with every excuse in the book about why black folks CAN'T do this or that. Cool, just keep complaining and watching these foreigners leave everybody in the dust.

I'm wired different my dude. You see a problem and dwell on it. I see a problem and start thinking solution. Nothing is impossible. George Soros funds the "protesters" millions of millions and millions of dollars but nobody has money to build? To take ownership of our own communities? It's impossible huh, cool. All I'm saying is STOP the fukking blame game and boss the fukk up. We gonna have to do it sooner or later.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Cool. I made a suggestion. People have a security force they pay to protect their neighborhoods all the time. They aint waiting on the police.

:stopitslime:

Also the ghetto been called a battlefield forever. Never stops the Asians, Jews, Arabs etc from going in and setting up shop, eating off the community and pocketing that $.

:stopitslime: what the fukk that got to do with 36 murders in a month. I'm sure the dealers setting up shop in the community are "getting money too"

This here shows you that people will big up and support the riots and destruction of the hood but come up with every excuse in the book about why black folks CAN'T do this or that. Cool, just keep complaining and watching these foreigners leave everybody in the dust.

:stopitslime: Why you keep bring up foreigners breh. What the hell does that have to do with this.

I'm wired different my dude. You see a problem and dwell on it. I see a problem and start thinking solution. Nothing is impossible. George Soros funds the "protesters" millions of millions and millions of dollars but nobody has money to build? To take ownership of our own communities? It's impossible huh, cool. All I'm saying is STOP the fukking blame game and boss the fukk up. We gonna have to do it sooner or later.

:stopitslime: George Soros ain't a part of the community breh.

:stopitslime: Do what breh, start an all black "police force" without the backing of the government? You think this a comic or some shyt breh?

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but the numbers have been down for YEARS prior to this incident. Clearly their is a connection.
And since this year, East Baltimore has seen a significant increase in number of homicides and shootings, compared to past years. There are a number of possible reasons as to why stats change. I dislike the title of this thread and some of the key points being projected by the associated article.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Read what I was responding to. I bring up foreigners because thats who RUNS and profits directly off the HOOD.

Neighborhoods hire their own security patrols. Last spot I lived in WE HAD ONE.

George Soros has already funded these protestors who come protest, get shyt hot then leave to start the next protest without any of that$ even touching the community.

All these militant black men we got and you telling me they scared to police and safegaurd the community they on social media talking so much about? About fukk the police we don't need em?

Not sure why we going back and forth. If it's fukk the police then its fukk the police. You tell me your reason for all this being impossible if folks can get unity to destroy and loot. We can't organize to build? Our own shyt?

According to you we have to wait on and depend on Gov't.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to see the problem is fukk the police BUT we don't even trust or believe in our own damn selves. How can anybody be sympathetic? Like for real? Nobody gives a fukk, If you don't why you expect the police, the govt, foreigners who set up shop in your neighborhoods to respect you?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
And since this year, East Baltimore has seen a significant increase in number of homicides and shootings, compared to past years. There are a number of possible reasons as to why stats change. I dislike the title of this thread and some of the key points being projected by the associated article.

Occam's Razor breh.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Lol at all the excuses for the cops not doing their jobs in here.

No one ever said police weren't necessary, they just need to have a system of checks and balances that aren't ridden with dirty cops at every level. Just like the article says, Baltimore suffered from over policing before but now the police aren't patrolling, which is what you're supposed to do in a crime ridden neighborhood.

There is a way to patrol black neighborhoods without killing people, snatching people up for no reason, taking their money, verbally/physically harassing residents etc.

This is basically the BPD saying "either deal with our abuse or fukk your neighborhood". Bunch of fukking crybabies.